FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bliss OS (x86) for PC's - 12.x Development - Alpha Builds

2,604 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,664

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from electrikjesus: Team Bliss is rolling out with Alpha builds of Bliss OS 12.0, Android 10 for PC's
11th January 2020, 06:06 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus

Did you flash the USB with Rufus or something else?

I used BalenaEtcher, I tried it 3 times. It wouldn't even recognize it so I flashed a linux distro on the usb and it booted normally. But the bliss OS file won't work for some reason
13th January 2020, 03:29 AM |#182  
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaDude2011

I used BalenaEtcher, I tried it 3 times. It wouldn't even recognize it so I flashed a linux distro on the usb and it booted normally. But the bliss OS file won't work for some reason

Please try using Rufus and let us know if you have the same result.
15th January 2020, 06:14 AM |#183  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
12.0/ 12.1 no root -_-
15th January 2020, 12:31 PM |#184  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 15

More
How's it going with magisk manager =) I want that feature or an easy way to install it.
15th January 2020, 03:09 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
There gonna be builds with 5.0+ kernel or it will stay at 4.19?
15th January 2020, 03:50 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Then you should have seen that I have stopped all Surface kernel development due to lack of a device to test them on. The need was never great enough for the powers that be to allow me to replace the old Surface Book I had that broke.

Fair enough, I guess I shouldn't rush to get the newest laptops on the market. It's just frustrating that Android has been turned into an OS dedicated for gaming but there is no real solution for those who just want an android experience on a newer laptop/tablet. However, I have an older Thinkpad x201 tablet that I can't seem to get youtube videos playing on. I read that Youtube Vanced works for some but it doesn't work on this. Any options?
Thanks
16th January 2020, 06:30 AM |#188  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmsource

Fair enough, I guess I shouldn't rush to get the newest laptops on the market. It's just frustrating that Android has been turned into an OS dedicated for gaming but there is no real solution for those who just want an android experience on a newer laptop/tablet. However, I have an older Thinkpad x201 tablet that I can't seem to get youtube videos playing on. I read that Youtube Vanced works for some but it doesn't work on this. Any options?
Thanks

What CPU and GPU does the ThinkPad have?
16th January 2020, 03:30 PM |#189  

More
Finally i installed the latest alpha build in my touchscreen laptop & everything works very well(even touchscreen).. Play store is present,so apps can be installed easily. Except for games, most apps run very well..Most games dont work & crash, but its not my concern as i have a dedicated gaming laptop for that. The only thing which is not present is that recents button is not working. That functionality is very essential in low spec systems & also to preserve battery. Addition of Night mode would be appreciated. Thank you guys..Keep up the good work..
16th January 2020, 07:00 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

What CPU and GPU does the ThinkPad have?

This runs the Intel Core i7 640LM with Intel Integrated Graphics
Yesterday, 04:37 AM |#191  

More
I want to ask something. When a future build of this is released & i choose the upgrade option which is present in GRUB , my applications will be intact or it will be deleted?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)