Bliss OS "Yantra" 12.5 Release Client 2.1 - 2020-03-26
!! Please remember to not quote these update posts, or any of the OP's !!
This is just a quick update to address many of the bugs from the previous builds.
The builds that use Kernel-5.2+ are no longer compatible with the AUTO_LOAD=old kernel command line option. If you are using this option to boot, then you will not be able to. It will bootloop.
Here's a short list of some of those updates.
* None really. Mostly a bugfix build
• Moar Power/Sleep Issues fixed
• BusyBox is finally working (Thanks Mauro Rossi)
• Sensors are fixed
• Fixed init in some cases where drm_framebuffer wasn't being assigned right.
• Other init/installer fixes for using Android-x86's method for XVD/NVME drives
• Microphone fixes
• HDMI sound output fixes for kernel 4.19
• build-x86 - fixes for building with just Widevine
• build-x86 - fixes in switch for building with Android-x86's nativebridge or Chrome OS's
• lots of other little fixes
I recommend everyone testing to also use this in Vulkan mode or boot using gbm_gralloc, as I am considering making it the default. Vulkan mode can be done from the Advanced grub menu if you installed using the bootable installer, or if you used a different grub, you will want to add "VULKAN=1" to the grub entry before the word "quiet". If your device doesn't support Vulkan, you can add "GRALLOC=gbm" to the same place in your grub entry. Sleep states should work fine after that.
Builds being uploaded:
- Might also post another build without the custom RMI fixes if users report issues with it.
Known new issues:
- Sleep states aren't working right on a few machines. Some can cause SystemUI to restart. Still requires Vulkan
- Power buttons still don't work on most machines. You can now set Volume buttons to wake the device from Settings > Blissify. Sometimes Power button may work to wake the device.
- Some machines still have volume/sound issues, use 3rd party EQ or volume control.
You still have to go through our website to download. The download section for Bliss OS 12 Betas has been updated.
(got that fixed too
Thanks, and #stayblissful