FORUMS

Bliss OS (x86) for PC's - 12.x Development - Beta Builds

2,789 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,904

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from electrikjesus: Team Bliss is rolling out with Alpha builds of Bliss OS 12.0, Android 10 for PC's
26th June 2020, 03:41 PM |#532  
Flag Cuttack
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for info.
Do i have to initialize all repo again in different directory?
Or is there anyway to reuse common files in manifest. (like AOSP) @electrikjesus
26th June 2020, 03:56 PM |#533  
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Addicted:.

Thanks for info.
Do i have to initialize all repo again in different directory?
Or is there anyway to reuse common files in manifest. (like AOSP) @electrikjesus

No, you'll likely want to remove the entire project folder and re-init from the start.

I have a x86 community development chat on Telegram I started to be able to easily help people through learning. Find me on there if interested.
26th June 2020, 09:46 PM |#534  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I downloaded "Bliss-v11.10--OFFICIAL-20200411-1427_x86_64_k-k4.9.214-ax86-p_m-18.3.5-llvm80_ld-pie-x86_dg-pie-x86_dh-pie-x86"

My configuration is: Acer Switch 7 Black Edition Tablet (very high configuration 2in1 tablet pc)

After grub appears, I choose to run it live. But unfortunately , screen goes dark, nothing happens 20 seconds. And computer reboots again. I also a month ago , tried raw android_x86 image. It does the same.

I normally have, GRUB bootloader , Ubuntu and windows installed, both working flawless.

Somehow I am thinking issue as ; high screen resolution (2256 x 1504 native) or GPUs that has both NVIDIA GeForce MX150 - Intel UHD Graphics 620 making a conflict.

So my guess I need to write some GRUB commands to work this out.

thanks in advance for help.
27th June 2020, 01:58 AM |#535  
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_carleone82

I downloaded "Bliss-v11.10--OFFICIAL-20200411-1427_x86_64_k-k4.9.214-ax86-p_m-18.3.5-llvm80_ld-pie-x86_dg-pie-x86_dh-pie-x86"

My configuration is: Acer Switch 7 Black Edition Tablet (very high configuration 2in1 tablet pc)

After grub appears, I choose to run it live. But unfortunately , screen goes dark, nothing happens 20 seconds. And computer reboots again. I also a month ago , tried raw android_x86 image. It does the same.

I normally have, GRUB bootloader , Ubuntu and windows installed, both working flawless.

Somehow I am thinking issue as ; high screen resolution (2256 x 1504 native) or GPUs that has both NVIDIA GeForce MX150 - Intel UHD Graphics 620 making a conflict.

So my guess I need to write some GRUB commands to work this out.

thanks in advance for help.

Boot using VULKAN=1. I have added that bit to all the Update Posts,. But you also might have to disable that nVidia card in the bios too
27th June 2020, 02:28 PM |#536  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Any kind of Widevine support
I try out Bliss on my Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 every few months and generally only the stable releases work for me. In that regard, great job with v11 as almost everything works apart from the headphone jack which is not a concern as I can use bluetooth.

However, some of the local streaming apps that I use need some kind of Widevine support. I am not looking for L1, but at least L3. Unfortunately, the DRM Info apps display the Widevine section as completely blank and apps that work with L3 simply exit stating that no DRM libraries have been found on the device.

Is there anyway to at least get basic Widevine support as it would at least get everything working, even though the resolution might be lower?
27th June 2020, 08:51 PM |#537  
Flag Bucharest

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus

Boot using VULKAN=1. I have added that bit to all the Update Posts,. But you also might have to disable that nVidia card in the bios too

Thank you..

So , I tried all kind of modes
Vulkan
Verbose
nomodeset
xofrcevesa etc..

Regardless all modes, options , Live session or Windows installation I do stuck in same place unfortunetly , where it says,

Detecting Android-x86 found at sda ...

after cursor blinks 3 times. And computer goes freeze. and I had to press phisicall power button to shutdown.

I have seen some other forums, there are some whom, removes USB waits 5 seconds, and then put it back. however it is not working for me.

I am assuming it is a sort of hardware compability.

Any other options. ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200627_154740.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	5049129  
27th June 2020, 08:54 PM |#538  
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_carleone82

Thank you..

So , I tried all kind of modes
Vulkan
Verbose
nomodeset
xofrcevesa etc..

Regardless all modes, options , Live session or Windows installation I do stuck in same place unfortunetly , where it says,

Detecting Android-x86 found at sda ...

after cursor blinks 3 times. And computer goes freeze. and I had to press phisicall power button to shutdown.

I have seen some other forums, there are some whom, removes USB waits 5 seconds, and then put it back. however it is not working for me.

I am assuming it is a sort of hardware compability.

Any other options. ?

It sounds like you might still have tpm or secure boot enabled, and its unable to find where Android was installed. Maybe drive encryption?
28th June 2020, 11:46 AM |#539  
Flag Bucharest

More
Quote:

It sounds like you might still have tpm or secure boot enabled, and its unable to find where Android was installed. Maybe drive encryption?

No Sir.

I checked again in Bios.
Secure boot is disabled also TCP is disabled too.

I also reset TCP... turn on secure boot and turned off again. Put master password to bios.

Either my HDD is not encrypted, however, there is one portable HDD, which is not attached to USB, is encripted. I dont know if this can trigger any setting?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_133426.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	5049419   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_133434.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	5049421  
28th June 2020, 02:02 PM |#540  
Flag Usti nad Orlici
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi, I want to try Bliss OS on my PC, Asus P8P67 rev.3., Intel i5-2500K, 24GB RAM, nVidia GTX 980 GPU. Version 11 I managed to run but they are unusable for my purpose. The application (LifeAfter) will drop after startup. I want to try version 12 Live, but it gets stuck at startup on an animated logo. Can anyone advise what I can do about it?
1st July 2020, 05:48 AM |#541  
Flag Cuttack
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That's to build just Bliss. Bliss OS Lite manifest is found here: https://github.com/BlissRoms-x86/man.../bliss-os-lite

or for Bliss OS 12.8 Sri by following the instructions here: https://gitlab.com/android-generic/v...ndroid-generic

Since i used up my FUP quota for month syncing BlissROM, deleted, then went for bliss lite, again deleted them to go for android generic vendor, i stopped for month to end so i can get my fast speed lane, now again back, but android generic uses same BlissROM q branch(amonth others) that i synced in 1st place & had errors. Are those fixed or should i try again.(asking this time since these are not small files that i can download & delete then try again)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)