[CM12.1] [5.1.1] - BLUBOO Xtouch - X500 [MT6753]

Search This thread

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Awful assembly buggy firmware plate screen switch from Play Store does not deliver many programs from it .Remove you this terrible firmware !!!!

You tell me to remove the file from the link?
If this: After more than a year the Xtouch users complaining of not having any development for Xtouch.... Now there is something, then you just vomit and complain about something that says "to test" and requires something??

Honestly if it is, I'll even stop doing something for you guys.
People who just complain, do not deserve development.

People who share knowledge and archives to develop improvements, deserve attention.

Sent from my Xtouch using XDA Free mobile app

cy-rock

If this: After more than a year the Xtouch users complaining of not having any development for Xtouch.... Now there is something, then you just vomit and complain about something that says "to test" and requires something??

People who share knowledge and archives to develop improvements, deserve attention.

Some people dont get it ...we appreciate your work ! There always be some haters ....Dont waste your time with those people !
I will report later how that goes ! cheers :highfive:

pekmop1024

Jan 20, 2016
Awful assembly buggy firmware plate screen switch from Play Store does not deliver many programs from it .Remove you this terrible firmware !!!!
Пошел на хуй отсюда, тупая школота!

PS. Guys, sorry for this russian message, we call idiots like this "shkolota", they don't understand anything than this.
Keep up with this great work, we will waiting for stable version with envy. May be some donations required? I am ready do it on monthly or weekly basis, just give us good firmware :)

Reactions: lopestom

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Keep up with this great work, we will waiting for stable version with envy. May be some donations required? I am ready do it on monthly or weekly basis, just give us good firmware :)

Hahaha.... Thanks to the guys from 4pda forum also. I'm registered there.
Yes. The idea is this. Having a stable version soon.
It all starts with something, even if the test file is not the best possible. But with everyone's help we can reach the goal.
Dreaming also with MIUI and also one CM13....

Let's keep our energy focused and testing and improving the ROM. Furthermore, it opened hope to other ROMs.

At this point I not ask donations. But if the choice of someone....
Let's hope avecilla or someone of 4pda, someone with knowledge and time can help, since the mother board my laptot spoiled.

Reactions: BlinkyBob

soxadze

Mar 8, 2016
Code:
include 
/*
 * [COLOR="red"][B]MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR STOCK ROM BEFORE INSTALL ANY CUSTOM ROM![/B][/COLOR]
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Features
  • Dual SIM
  • Storages (sdcard internal and external)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Camera (photo and video recording)
  • OTG

Bugs
  • FMRadio (no tested)
  • GPS (no tested)
  • 3G/4G/LTE only on SIM1
  • Fingerprint
You tell me...

Download
CM12.1-5.1.1-2016-03-18_Unofficial_Xtouch-by_lopestom.zip (468.9MB)
md5: 0df7a24fc097d7ca3fc6d126aada147d

Custom Recoveries
recoveryCWMCTRv33_BLUBOO_Xtouch_Touch-Official - by lopestom.zip (8.4MB)

TWRP v3.0 (8.4MB)
Thanks to avecilla
Instructions for install Custom recoveries: Spanish forum

GApps
GApps
Mirror: open_gapps-arm64-5.1-micro-20160329.zip

Installation
  1. Download the ROM
  2. Download GApps package
  3. Put the zip files on your SDCard
  4. Reboot in Custom Recovery (TWRP/Philz/CTR)
  5. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
  6. Install CM12 zip file
  7. Install GApps zip file (if you want install before or later - your choose)
  8. Reboot system
  9. Enjoy CyanogenMod 12 :).

Sources
Device Tree: PORT ROM.
Kernel: Stock 5.1 Kernel

Credits
Big thanks to:
@fire855
@DerTeufel1980
@superdragonpt
CyanogenMod Team

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][CM12.1-5.1.1], ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
lopestom
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock ROM Bluboo Xtouch X500
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2016-04-21
Last Updated 2016-04-20

screenshots

Press tanks if you like.

If you want to give me a beer see the donation link on my profile. :D

can't install messenger. also facebook version is very old. but thanks, you are the first who made cm rom !!

urshurak

Aug 23, 2008
Leeuwarden
First of all, thank you! It seems to work good for now. Only things I ran into were that aosp-keyboard stopped every now and then, with google-keyboard I didn't encounter that yet. And I don't see any signaltype indicator, so I can't easily see if I'm on 3g or 4g but 4g does work though. Whatsapp and Messenger do work as well (had to install the apk's). GPS works. I couldn't find any FM-radio app, so I couldn't try that. But overall it looks very good! [edit] It doesn't seem possible to add the rotation tile to the notification drawer[/edit]

Last edited:

Martijn D

Jul 24, 2010
Winterswijk
Thanks for all the hard work till now, I made you a little donation to support your work! hope you can fix the issue with SIM 1. Because I need both sim cards working in my daily usage. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Thanks for all the hard work till now, I made you a little donation to support your work! hope you can fix the issue with SIM 1. Because I need both sim cards working in my daily usage. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your and other guy (I go mention your names on #1 after) for donations.
For you and others: I'm working on little update.... But I need time for make that working good.

badc1e677bbe71d28f41f482f8a03e7e.jpg
f574c040d4be1c2678c7a9982def0ae1.jpg
1dc81cc7c402299c185f26af941395b5.jpg
57c82381fd063ab25b76b74dcf75b3ae.jpg
f05a30f4b01312924ed8d43a7bab09b9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: urshurak and BO4573

urshurak

Aug 23, 2008
Leeuwarden
As known, some apps don't seem to install from Google Play("Your device isn’t compatible with this version") . I tried Device Faker-plus in xposed and Market Helper. This last one makes it look possible to install the apps but after pressing install I get error 940(or something) in google play. Did anybody find out a way that works?! (without downloading the apk's outside of google play)

Last edited:
Reactions: duwdu

pekmop1024

Jan 20, 2016
As known, some apps don't seem to install from Google Play("Your device isn’t compatible with this version") . I tried Device Faker-plus in xposed and Market Helper. This last one makes it look possible to install the apps but after pressing install I get error 940(or something) in google play. Did anybody find out a way that works?! (without downloading the apk's outside of google play)

While it's not fixed, you can download apks from Play with Raccoon.

Reactions: lopestom

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Still working on the update? I'm eager to install it, especially if it resolves the pink camera issue.

I have update file with correct files to work camera correctly and color LEDs notification.
But I need time and excellent internet to upload that file. So is need patience...
http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/...-2016-03-18-xtouch.136700/page-2#post-1563939

http://www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/...-2016-03-18-xtouch.136700/page-3#post-1588809

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP update to November 1, 2016 Android security patch level.
    READ Faq for more informations: Link shortcut

FINAL VERSION: RC Build 201601207 - 10-01-2017: Stable

No more updates or modifications. :silly:

Thanks for josesico from movilesdualsim to test FINAL VERSION before upload.
    Considerations and comments
    First of all, thank you! It seems to work good for now. Only things I ran into were that aosp-keyboard stopped every now and then, with google-keyboard I didn't encounter that yet. And I don't see any signaltype indicator, so I can't easily see if I'm on 3g or 4g but 4g does work though. Whatsapp and Messenger do work as well (had to install the apk's). GPS works. I couldn't find any FM-radio app, so I couldn't try that. But overall it looks very good! [edit] It doesn't seem possible to add the rotation tile to the notification drawer[/edit]
    FAQ