[Android 14][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
No,you confused us.Latest version is R3?If yes,we which use telegram thought there is a new R4 version here,because we already saw R3 there.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi 4 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Its a clear cut answer from me. R3 is the latest release. If you didn't understand stuffs well. Thats not my issue at all.

EDIT: There is a delay in updating XDA post. That doesn't means you will see R4 release here. I have nothing much to say on what you have said in your post. It is just illogical.

Last edited:

kos25k

Nov 15, 2012
No bro,you are wrong.Is logical.We already had R3 before 2 whole days and suddenly just 2 hours before we saw announcement for new version.So some of us supposed R4 came out and you first posted here on xda,but for some reason post on op didn't updated(because many of us use crappy tapatalk [emoji23]).It's simple as that.Btw.. your Gapps are veeery fast.I have Crdroid Q both on my RN5 pro & RN4 pro and i notice very fast phone response.Thanks and keep up your good work!!

Reactions: m0han

m0han

Last edited:
Reactions: kos25k

HiQual

Google Backup

Hello
I have a problem with Google backup.
I switch it on and after a while the phone confirms the backup was successful, but
There is no backup on Google Drive.
Where is the backup created?

Please note I am not using the settup wizard - configuration file - could that be the reason I have no file on Google Drive?

Many thanks

privat3cag3

Sep 12, 2017
Kurukshetra
Hello
I have a problem with Google backup.
I switch it on and after a while the phone confirms the backup was successful, but
There is no backup on Google Drive.
Where is the backup created?

Please note I am not using the settup wizard - configuration file - could that be the reason I have no file on Google Drive?

Many thanks
Backup is hidden on drive,so that no one can edit or delete it.

Sakanaop

Jul 1, 2018
SsBlXZ4.png

Call history keep waiting to backup
Use AEX OS(android10 arm64) and Redmi 7, no custom kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Search engine keywords for BiTGApps:

✅ bitgapps
    ✅ bitgapps android
    ✅ bitgapps for android
    ✅ bitgapps android 14

New build will be released soon. I'm also working on some new stuff. I hope to get it finished by the end of this month.
    First Release of Year 2024!

BiTGApps Stable Release (v2.8)

This release contains experimental changes, which will be removed in the next stable release, however current release is still usable for daily use.

Please read the FAQ before installation.

🔥 Get it from https://bitgapps.io

🐧 Join us @BiTGAppsOfficial
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v2.9)

This release contains experimental changes, which will be removed in the next stable release, however current release is enough stable for daily use.

Please read the FAQ before installation. Also check #Post1229 and #Post1230.

After installing BiTGApps and successfully booting into system, there is no need to flash new BiTGApps update on top of it. Just don't OK! You are supposed to install it only once and whenever you update within the same ROM, OTA Survival will take care of Google Apps. Unlike stock rom, they booted once with whatever Google Apps and nobody is re-flashing them by any means.

Flash new BiTGApps, when switching to different ROM or its a clean flash, Go brrrrrr.
    Exception for Above Post

If ROM has payload.bin stuff or does not shipped with addon.d backup functionality, in that case You need to reflash GApps Package after OTA update, Go brrrrr.
    SamWNiA.png

Hi All,

Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!

A Custom Google Apps Package which contain Minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality. It comes with many useful features and easy installation.

BiTGApps support additional features like Battery Optimization for Google Play Services and its component. Smart Space feature allows re-flashing of BiTGApps even with insufficient space in system.

About The BiTGApps Project
    BiTGApps is a Google Apps Package with Minimal installation. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. Even the variants like Mini, Omni and Roar which has extras but still comes with relevant Google Apps, not to fill your device system space with unneeded Google stuff. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The idea behind this project is having a Google Apps Package with relevant stuffs and no bloats at all. It does not focus on having several Package Variations unlike other Google Apps Packages.
    Features of BiTGApps
    • All Platforms and All Android Versions are Supported
    • Minimal Build with Package size less than 80MB
    • Enabled Doze Mode for Google Play Services
    • It comes in four variants with different set of Apps
    • It comes with wide range of freeware Addons
    • Offers Seamless OTA Updates through Survival Script
    • Small size for easy Download and Installation
    • Configuration file can be used to Customize Installation
    • Variants like Mini, Omni, Roar with extra Google Apps
    • Advance Features and Options for Power users
    Google Apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing Custom ROM. If you reboot into system before installing Google Apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.
    The latest builds of BiTGApps for Android can be downloaded from the BiTGApps Homepage.
    Additional information is available at the website.

Please don't publicly mirror the Prebuilt Packages instead link users to Homepage, to ensure that users will always be directed to the very latest version of the BiTGApps.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v2.9)

This release contains experimental changes, which will be removed in the next stable release, however current release is enough stable for daily use.

Please read the FAQ before installation. Also check #Post1229 and #Post1230.

Thread closed at OP's request and will be reopened once he is done with the installer work.
    Thanks for understanding.