Remove All Ads from XDA

DELETED

1,519 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,624

Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from Miustone: DELETED
DELETED

XDA:DevDB Information
DELETED, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Miustone
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-12
Last Updated 2017-04-24
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free

12th March 2017, 04:29 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Additional
DELETED
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
12th March 2017, 04:29 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
WebLinks:
DELETED
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
12th March 2017, 09:50 PM |#4  
Flag HEART
Thanks Meter: 289

More
Super
The Following User Says Thank You to ela1103 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ela1103 Ad-Free
12th March 2017, 11:46 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
New Version uploading! Check out the Changelog...

BR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 07:00 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
So this can be flashed on LG v20? I remember this from my g5
13th March 2017, 04:25 PM |#7  

More
My god! This thing makes my WETA Rom glides like there's no 2moro! I had to get creative a little after applying the patch. It wiped my keyboard even if I don't check it. But amazing!
13th March 2017, 06:06 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsevo

So this can be flashed on LG v20? I remember this from my g5

Yeha for sure! It will improve the Audio Quality even more and it's a nice all in One pack for rooting and that things
Quote:

My god! This thing makes my WETA Rom glides like there's no 2moro! I had to get creative a little after applying the patch. It wiped my keyboard even if I don't check it. But amazing!

oh lol. I'm sorry about the Keyboard loss! I will take a look on it but glad that it works for You
Which Device are You using?

BR

BtW. The lack of G6 System dumps causes some delay on the PATCH. I want to recreate the Audio System with G6 Libraries but no chance for it till now...
If You want to see one of the new Goodies alias HTC Apps from the Play Store, take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJxZjOTCs10&t=4s
The Following User Says Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 06:43 PM |#9  

More
I'm using LG V20 TMO. You should post this on V20 forums. It's a very nice addition to ode or deodexed.
The Following User Says Thank You to kcsevo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kcsevo Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 09:14 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bad Oeynhausen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm using LG V20 TMO. You should post this on V20 forums. It's a very nice addition to ode or deodexed.

I was on the G5 Forums before but it's hard to maintain more than One Thread. I would like to give other Users on XDA the Permissions to copy/paste my Thread into the Sub Forums. It would help me alot to get some logs and Bug Reports from the Specific Devices since i want to Support almost all Flagship Devices out there. Some of them need Specific Values, Others can run under Generic. The PATCH System gives a lot of possibilities combined with AROMA. Almost everything is possible with some Help

EDIT: Let Me add a Maintainer Box to the Thread! I will copy the DEVB Project to the Sub Forums where i can allow other to Edit the Thread... Feel free to sign in!
The Following User Says Thank You to Miustone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Miustone Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 09:42 PM |#11  

More
Can I just provide a link to this thread in our subforums for you? But I don't wish to maintain it or anything hahaha. Imma flashaholic noob.

* wait I just finished reading your previous post. Hehe.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Btw.... my battery life is extra awesome. I gave my son my phone to play with since about 1 p.m. and he uses it compulsively. From 100% it is now at 74%. Which is really excellent. Usually I'll be down to like 52 or somewhere like that. He's doing everything from calling everybody to play his games and watching YouTube. He's eyes old.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

4 yrs
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread