[CLOSED] DELETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kcsevo

Jul 5, 2011
My god! This thing makes my WETA Rom glides like there's no 2moro! I had to get creative a little after applying the patch. It wiped my keyboard even if I don't check it. But amazing!

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
So this can be flashed on LG v20? I remember this from my g5
Yeha for sure! It will improve the Audio Quality even more and it's a nice all in One pack for rooting and that things :)
My god! This thing makes my WETA Rom glides like there's no 2moro! I had to get creative a little after applying the patch. It wiped my keyboard even if I don't check it. But amazing!

oh lol. I'm sorry about the Keyboard loss! I will take a look on it but glad that it works for You :victory:
Which Device are You using?

BR:cowboy:

BtW. The lack of G6 System dumps causes some delay on the PATCH. I want to recreate the Audio System with G6 Libraries but no chance for it till now...
If You want to see one of the new Goodies alias HTC Apps from the Play Store, take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJxZjOTCs10&t=4s

Reactions: kcsevo

kcsevo

Jul 5, 2011
I'm using LG V20 TMO. You should post this on V20 forums. It's a very nice addition to ode or deodexed.

Reactions: Miustone

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm using LG V20 TMO. You should post this on V20 forums. It's a very nice addition to ode or deodexed.

I was on the G5 Forums before but it's hard to maintain more than One Thread. I would like to give other Users on XDA the Permissions to copy/paste my Thread into the Sub Forums. It would help me alot to get some logs and Bug Reports from the Specific Devices since i want to Support almost all Flagship Devices out there. Some of them need Specific Values, Others can run under Generic. The PATCH System gives a lot of possibilities combined with AROMA. Almost everything is possible with some Help :cowboy:

EDIT: Let Me add a Maintainer Box to the Thread! I will copy the DEV:DB Project to the Sub Forums where i can allow other to Edit the Thread... Feel free to sign in!

Last edited:
Reactions: kcsevo

kcsevo

Jul 5, 2011
Can I just provide a link to this thread in our subforums for you? But I don't wish to maintain it or anything hahaha. Imma flashaholic noob.

* wait I just finished reading your previous post. Hehe.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Btw.... my battery life is extra awesome. I gave my son my phone to play with since about 1 p.m. and he uses it compulsively. From 100% it is now at 74%. Which is really excellent. Usually I'll be down to like 52 or somewhere like that. He's doing everything from calling everybody to play his games and watching YouTube. He's eyes old. :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

4 yrs

kcsevo

Jul 5, 2011
Will this patch work on Android 6 ?
I think it should. When you're in a Roma just make sure you check on generic device. The patch does not install any system apps, I believe.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

This mod is a very well kept secret and should be exposed! :cowboy:

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Can I just provide a link to this thread in our subforums for you? But I don't wish to maintain it or anything hahaha. Imma flashaholic noob.

* wait I just finished reading your previous post. Hehe.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Btw.... my battery life is extra awesome. I gave my son my phone to play with since about 1 p.m. and he uses it compulsively. From 100% it is now at 74%. Which is really excellent. Usually I'll be down to like 52 or somewhere like that. He's doing everything from calling everybody to play his games and watching YouTube. He's eyes old. :)

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

4 yrs
I missed to add that to the Feature List. I've enabled Androids Game detection Feature which optimizes the Performance while Playing Games. I remeber that i was playing with the first Gameboy always connected to a Power Adapter on the Wallcharger with 4Yrs. No comparsion to today ^^ Freakin amazing how long such a Android Device Battery persists...
I think it should. When you're in a Roma just make sure you check on generic device. The patch does not install any system apps, I believe.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

This mod is a very well kept secret and should be exposed! :cowboy:
Makes me proud to hear that! I put much efforts into the Project. All i want to get back from the community is to see a lot of happy Users like myself :cowboy: Feel free to share the Thread! I would really like to find a Thread Maintainer on the V20 Forums :highfive:

Lmax579

Mar 28, 2013
Waukegan, IL
Ok no prob...thanks for that...now it says to flash a gapp package but I have a lg v20...so I should be good without flashing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DELETED

XDA:DevDB Information
    DELETED, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Miustone
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-12
    Last Updated 2017-04-24
    WebLinks:

DELETED
    ABSP

Updated the Thread and the Fluence UHD WebSite regarding to ABSP! Hope it is also better to understand what i'd provide here. Please don't call it a Mod! It is ABSP or in short a Patch. Custom ROM 2.0 if You want so. Thanks to AROMA and some Brainjuice i've just changed the Way how We make changes on Operating Systems. We can provide or use existing pure ROMs for our Devices, while providing a Patch as Addition to it which includes the main Changes for a OS. ROM Cookers can easily switch to ABSP without missing anything, and there are even more Options with it. I wanted to provide a ROM for a variety of Devices and the product of it is ABSP. I can just hope that some of You does recognize how huge the Potential of it is! I would also really like to update AROMA itself to fix some Problems , to get even more Options and Customizations, and to add new Features and Support for modern Devices (TWRP). All Developers and ROM Cookers are Welcome! I do provide help for everyone and if needed i will also create a Source on GitHub and a own Thread for ABSP. Let us push Android Customizations to the next Level...

Sharing is caring. You have a Favorite ROM which could benefit form ABSP? Contact Your ROM Chief and show him this Post! Let us reach together the next Level! I will still provide My Fluence UHD Patch and it will evolve with ABSP and it will die with ABSP...

So excited here... Argh... :eek: :D :mad:
    Additional

DELETED
    Looks like uhd got abandoned. Lol

Nah... There are just more important things like Family and Friends :silly: