Hello everyone, this is home to Beans GApps for ARM and ARM64 devices running Android 7.1.2 Nougat (SDK25), based on Banks. @BeansTown106 has taken them over, with help from @Surge1223 and me. They will now be offered in two variants, Mini (the traditional minimal package) and Full (includes some additional standard apps). The full lists are below along with installation instructions. Enjoy!
- Core Google syncing APKs (Google Play Services, SetupWizard, Google Play Store)
- Core Google libs (Facelock, TTS)
- Google App
- Legacy support for swyping on AOSP LatinIME Keyboard
- Everything in Mini
- Google Messenger
- Google Talkback
- Google Hangouts
- Google Clock
- Google Calendar
- Google Photos
- Google Camera
- Google Chrome
How to install
- Make sure you have a clean system (wipe system and reflash your ROM)
- Flash the zip in TWRP
- Reboot and enjoy!
Got a problem?
When reporting any issues, you MUST include the following information for your report to be validated:
- Version of GApps
- Clean or dirty flash?
Frequently asked questions
1.1 Q: What's the difference between these packages and Open GApps?
1.1 A: Don't get too hung up on this, they are just GApps after all but here are the major points:
- No x86 support
- One package for both ARM and ARM64 devices as opposed to two separate zips
- Only two variants here as opposed to seven from Open GApps
- Different scripting/packaging styles
Mini Package | Full Package
Also feel free to join our Google+ community here
@BaNkS as none of this would have been possible without him.
@BeansTown106 for taking up the GApps mantle and scripting the two different packages
@Surge1223 for some various script help
Everyone else mentioned in the README (if you want a mention here, just message me)
Beans GApps, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)
The Flash, BeansTown106, Surge1223
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/PureNexus/BeansGapps
Current Stable Version: May 9th
Stable Release Date: 2017-05-09
Last Updated 2017-05-09