Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2019, 07:22 PM |#21  
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayandebnath

Smart Lock is available.

but face lock not available and i am not able to set voice unlock it is greyed out
27th November 2019, 07:30 PM |#22  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaan Kaushal

but face lock not available and i am not able to set voice unlock it is greyed out

Trusted Face was removed by Google, i can't do anything.
Flash Google Search Addon or download Google App from Play Store and then check Voice Match again
28th November 2019, 11:54 AM |#23  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Hi,

is anyone able to test if these Gapps work with Android Auto? I can't connect to Android Auto since I switched to Lineage 17, but I also tried other ROMs. Thank you.
29th November 2019, 09:16 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjedisaiyanx

So I used Lineage OS 17 (Android 10/Q) on my Galaxy S7, tried to use this Gapps but I got error saying that I am using from wrong Gapss, and my ROM is Android 6 not 10...
What the hell?

Used the one recommended by TRWP team for S7 which is twrp-3.3.0-0, after that I went with twrp-3.2.3-0 and twrp-3.2.2-0 and the results were the same :<

So I switched to LightROM (Android 9 rom) and no problems, for me looks like that Android Q rom from Lineage was the problem.

Anyway thank you sir for your work!
The Following User Says Thank You to xjedisaiyanx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xjedisaiyanx Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 01:57 PM |#25  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjedisaiyanx

Used the one recommended by TRWP team for S7 which is twrp-3.3.0-0, after that I went with twrp-3.2.3-0 and twrp-3.2.2-0 and the results were the same :<

So I switched to LightROM (Android 9 rom) and no problems, for me looks like that Android Q rom from Lineage was the problem.

Anyway thank you sir for your work!

Okay then maybe rom issue..
Btw thanks for feedback
2nd December 2019, 02:11 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I flashed the latest ExLiteGapps Plus (Nov 26, 2019) on Havoc 3.0 GSI by ExpressLuke. It caused bootloop. My device is Mi A1.
2nd December 2019, 05:31 PM |#27  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadRuffian

I flashed the latest ExLiteGapps Plus (Nov 26, 2019) on Havoc 3.0 GSI by ExpressLuke. It caused bootloop. My device is Mi A1.

Better use it on custom roms
5th December 2019, 03:10 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Excellent! Thank you Developer(s)!
After a lot of trial and error from different sources, I tried this one and it works flawlessly!
I am using it with Havoc OS 3.0 and even with the dirty flash updates along with Magisk works smoothly.

waiting for future updates..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akagami1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akagami1994 Ad-Free
5th December 2019, 03:14 PM |#29  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farooqyadwad

After a lot of trial and error from different sources, I tried this one and it works flawlessly!
I am using it with Havoc OS 3.0 and even with the dirty flash updates along with Magisk works smoothly.

Thanks.
Btw project is moving to FlameGApps soon.. stay turned with us
5th December 2019, 06:05 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:

+1 using the exact same combo. Just the needed stuff and working flawlessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to demez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demez Ad-Free
7th December 2019, 03:14 AM |#31  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 429

More
Quote:

Can you tell me how you get rid of setup device message in settings?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android10, arm64, gapps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)