29th December 2019, 08:22 AM |#21  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 87

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akagami1994

dirty flashed the ROM update with FlameGapps (over earlier ExLIteGapps setup) and works perfectly fine. No sync issues, or google account/GPay/Banking apps problems, at all!

Thank you devevloper(s)!

Welcome
29th December 2019, 03:42 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello, I run Havoc 3 on Redmi k20 pro. After installing FlameGApps-10.0-Basic-arm64-20191219 can not remove date and google search bar from the main screen., their are not responsive for dragging and there is no option to remove it from launcher. Should I flash pixel launcher or similar launcher? Will it fix it and do not disturb launcher already existing in this ROM?

Thank you devevlopers
29th December 2019, 03:47 PM |#23  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsteelion

Hello, I run Havoc 3 on Redmi k20 pro. After installing FlameGApps-10.0-Basic-arm64-20191219 can not remove date and google search bar from the main screen., their are not responsive for dragging and there is no option to remove it from launcher. Should I flash pixel launcher or similar launcher? Will it fix it and do not disturb launcher already existing in this ROM?

Thank you devevlopers

Try pixel launcher addon.
29th December 2019, 05:05 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayandebnath

Try pixel launcher addon.

Did not work even with clean instal and format data. Still can not remove google search bar and date from main screen.
29th December 2019, 05:44 PM |#25  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,531

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsteelion

Did not work even with clean instal and format data. Still can not remove google search bar and date from main screen.

There is no option to remove search bar and date from home screen on pixel launcher.

The launcher you are referring to which comes with most ROMs is AOSP quickstep launcher and probably comes included in your havoc build.

These gapps have a script which will remove similar apps (pixel launcher will remove quickstep launcher, Google messages replaces AOSP messages, Google phone replaces AOSP phone app etc)
This is more than likely what happened here.

You can always just install a launcher like lawn chair, nova, hyperion etc which all are fully customizable and will remove the date and search bar.

If you are worried about losing the new recents overview from stock launcher you can use quickswitch magisk module to set a new launcher as your recents screen provider, only launchers with new android9/10 recents support will work which include lawnchair v2(works on both android 9/10), hyperion (Android 9 only), Zen ui port (Android 9), OnePlus launcher port (Android 9), shade launcher (Android 9), quickstep port (Android 10)
The Following User Says Thank You to garylawwd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garylawwd Ad-Free
29th December 2019, 06:33 PM |#26  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 8

More
How to update to 29/12 version from 19/12 version?
There is a new release - 29/12 - but I am on the previous version.

1. How do I update to the new one?
2. Can i just dirty flash just the new version or else it has to be a combination of ROM+Gapps ????
3. What does the new update contain?
The Following User Says Thank You to Akagami1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Akagami1994 Ad-Free
29th December 2019, 07:28 PM |#27  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akagami1994

There is a new release - 29/12 - but I am on the previous version.

1. How do I update to the new one?
2. Can i just dirty flash just the new version or else it has to be a combination of ROM+Gapps ????
3. What does the new update contain?

Just flash the latest package.. no need to clean flash.
i will post changelog tomorrow.
3rd January 2020, 05:55 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
What makes these "more optimized" vs the standard opengapps packages?
4th January 2020, 05:36 AM |#29  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaZeR369

What makes these "more optimized" vs the standard opengapps packages?

Just GMS optimisation on Q
The Following User Says Thank You to ayandebnath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ayandebnath Ad-Free
7th January 2020, 09:49 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How to restore the dial itself?
Dear developer, I am a OnePlus mobile phone user. After I swipe your GAPPS card, I feel great, but I am not used to the phone. How can I resume OnePlus dial?
7th January 2020, 05:44 PM |#31  
OP Member
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henk5921

Dear developer, I am a OnePlus mobile phone user. After I swipe your GAPPS card, I feel great, but I am not used to the phone. How can I resume OnePlus dial?

Use Basic variant.. it won't remove your stock dialer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arm64, gapps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)