FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AIO Guide] Realme C2 bootloader unlocking,root,twrp & stock firmware

218 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By siddhrsh, Senior Member on 21st September 2019, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
NOTE :
unlocking bootloader wipe your data
Root at your own risk
i am not responsible for any data loss or brick

1. Bootloader Unlocking
1.Download & install adb driver https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2588979
2.Enable devloper mode by taping on version(setting->about phone) then enable Oem Unlock & usb debugging from (additional settings->Devloper option)
3.Now connect device & open adb path & run cmd
command: adb devices
then reboot to bootloader
command: adb reboot bootloader
4.unlock bootloader
command: fastboot flashing unlock phone will ask to confirm
5.now reboot to system
command:fastboot reboot

2.Root
Unlock Bootloader required
1.Reboot phone to bootloader
2.flash vbmeta.img **compulsory**
command: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
3. flash magisk patched image
IMAGE ONLY FOR RMX1941EX_11_A.18 ONLY make sure you are on same build
command: fastboot flash boot (filename)
4.reboot to system & install magisk manager app from official site & follow the instructions
Link: https://mega.nz/#F!Mgg2zSIZ!WvreCESoBsIcpGqP5--hTg

3.TWRP
Unlock Bootloader & roots required
[B][SIZE="4"]we can flash twrp via bootloader but we need to boot into twrp otherwise stock os replace twrp with stock recovery but problem is our device dont have any combination key to boot into recovery so we need to use Rasher or Flashify to flash twrp & need to select reboots to recovery from app
Link: https://mega.nz/#F!N0xi0YpB!CkgcMmCenhQ-CE2m2XpDsQ

4.Stock Firmware Files
Stock boot ,stock recovery & Full Firmware
Extract Firmware file in ADB folder & run Flash all.bat
Link:https://mega.nz/#F!QtwUGQzY!L0d9J2n0sP-IK7zwjXKzTQ

Join our telegram group https://t.me/RealmeC2Official
HIT THANKS BUTTON IF ABOVE INFORMATION IS HELPFUL TO YOU
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-09-21-13-08-39-06_5be4037ab7fa29495af4d1ead04ed00c.png
Views:	586
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	4823531  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siddhrsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siddhrsh Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 06:59 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

NOTE :
unlocking bootloader wipe your data
Root at your own risk
i am not responsible for any data loss or brick
1. Unlock Bootloader
1.Download & install adb driver https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2588979
2.Enable devloper mode by taping on version(setting->about phone) then enable Oem Unlock & usb debugging from (additional settings->Devloper option)
3.Now connect device & open adb path & run cmd
command: adb devices
then reboot to bootloader
command: adb reboot bootloader
4.unlock bootloader
command: fastboot flashing unlock phone will ask to confirm
5.now reboot to system
command:fastboot reboot

2.Root
Unlock Bootloader required
1.Reboot phone to bootloader
2.flash vbmeta.img **compulsory**
command: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
https://mega.nz/#!84olnAhI!XDhfNmRCy...Aq1YOeWI23V3eI
3. flash patchedboot.img
IMAGE ONLY FOR RMX1941EX_11_B.15 ONLY make sure you are on same build
command: fastboot flash boot patchedboot.img
https://mega.nz/#!Isw1RQTZ!iboZ6R4M-..._M6D7XOsFQsriQ
4.reboot to system & install magisk manager app from official site & follow the instructions

Thanks a lot man. It's working

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I ported a twrp also. But not able to find key combination to boot the same. Can u guide?
21st September 2019, 07:18 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy692

Thanks a lot man. It's working

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I ported a twrp also. But not able to find key combination to boot the same. Can u guide?

Can you send me ported twrp? There is only one key combination to boot into fastboot by Volume down + power
To boot into recovery use adb reboot recovery
To boot into download mode tap on i button before version in recovery but it does not boot into download mode
21st September 2019, 07:29 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

Can you send me ported twrp? There is only one key combination to boot into fastboot by Volume down + power
To boot into recovery use adb reboot recovery
To boot into download mode tap on i button before version in recovery but it does not boot into download mode


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9O...w?usp=drivesdk


I am stuck at fastboot, I wiped the system and installed gsi but gsi not booting and not able to enter recovery due to no key combination.
Please help.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy692

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9O...w?usp=drivesdk


I am stuck at fastboot, I wiped the system and installed gsi but gsi not booting and not able to enter recovery due to no key combination.
Please help.

Also fastboot boot twrp.img not working.
Twrp image shared is working fine for flashing and other things.
21st September 2019, 07:47 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy692

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9O...w?usp=drivesdk


I am stuck at fastboot, I wiped the system and installed gsi but gsi not booting and not able to enter recovery due to no key combination.
Please help.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------



Also fastboot boot twrp.img not working.
Twrp image shared is working fine for flashing and other things.

Boot into bootloader by holding volume down & plug usb then Flash arm64 A/B it will boot i have tried aosp system img says arm64 a only but it will not work
How did you port if you used stock recovery as base is it decrypted?
21st September 2019, 07:57 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 331
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

Boot into bootloader by holding volume down & plug usb then Flash arm64 A/B it will boot i have tried aosp system img says arm64 a only but it will not work
How did you port if you used stock recovery as base is it decrypted?

I formatted the data from twrp. And then flashed the A only gsi image in system.


So our device will support A/B gsi?
21st September 2019, 08:00 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy692

I formatted the data from twrp. And then flashed the A only gsi image in system.


So our device will support A/B gsi?

Yes use ARM64 A/B
how you format data ? Twrp boot?
22nd September 2019, 04:00 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Custom rom
Did anyone try any custom roms on the device?
22nd September 2019, 04:05 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentkiller21

Did anyone try any custom roms on the device?

You can flash gsi image
Aosp arm64 A/B gsi image work only
22nd September 2019, 04:19 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

You can flash gsi image
Aosp arm64 A/B gsi image work only

Did you try it?
Any chance that I willl end up bricking my device and make it unrecoverable?

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy692

I formatted the data from twrp. And then flashed the A only gsi image in system.


So our device will support A/B gsi?

The device just supports the slot A
Did you manage to install the stock rom?
22nd September 2019, 04:20 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentkiller21

Did you try it?
Any chance that I willl end up bricking my device and make it unrecoverable?

Yes it boots you can flash stock image via fastboot if it doesn't boot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
realme-c2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes