FORUMS

[AIO Guide] Realme C2 bootloader unlocking,root,twrp & stock firmware

235 posts
Thanks Meter: 72
 
By siddhrsh, Senior Member on 21st September 2019, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2019, 08:24 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Can I use this method to unlock the bootloader and install root from magisk or twrp on RMX1943EX_11_A.18? I was a bit scared because I tried flash bootmagisk img with fastboot last time and after receiving a successful flash feedback. Next I used the command "fastboot reboot" my phone died immediately, could not boot into recovery and could not power on. It took me 1 month to get the device under warranty ... Am I wrong in the process? Give me a satisfactory answer and thank you very much!
2nd November 2019, 12:48 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thankyou very much dude ITS working
2nd November 2019, 12:56 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 72
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KN9

Can I use this method to unlock the bootloader and install root from magisk or twrp on RMX1943EX_11_A.18? I was a bit scared because I tried flash bootmagisk img with fastboot last time and after receiving a successful flash feedback. Next I used the command "fastboot reboot" my phone died immediately, could not boot into recovery and could not power on. It took me 1 month to get the device under warranty ... Am I wrong in the process? Give me a satisfactory answer and thank you very much!

Flashing doesn't brick the device you may be gave some wrong command or may be some motherboard issue
& This method will work because most of the people running on same build tried this & it works
The Following User Says Thank You to siddhrsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siddhrsh Ad-Free
2nd November 2019, 03:25 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Realme C2 2/32 GB variant Screen Mirroring/Miracast disappeared
Today, 2nd Nov 2019 i received Oct 2019 OTA security updates in my Realme C2 with Dark mode Feature, after installing i noted that Screen Cast/Miracast feature is removed from either setting & Notification Bar without hinting/highlighting in update logs before & after installation so i want to Roll back to previous "August" security level. This is very pathetic policy as following footprints of IOS from Realme.
2nd November 2019, 08:49 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

Flashing doesn't brick the device you may be gave some wrong command or may be some motherboard issue
& This method will work because most of the people running on same build tried this & it works


So does it work on build RMX1943?
4th November 2019, 05:27 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 72
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KN9

So does it work on build RMX1943?

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to siddhrsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siddhrsh Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 12:14 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

Yes

Ok thank you
6th November 2019, 03:42 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
After connecting the device and executing the command:
adb devices
The device appears in the list, but it is not authorized.
The pairing menu is not displayed.
What am I doing wrong?
6th November 2019, 08:57 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turututu

After connecting the device and executing the command:
adb devices
The device appears in the list, but it is not authorized.
The pairing menu is not displayed.
What am I doing wrong?

The problem was solved with the help of SDK from here: Youtube->Video->7u_e_5xEehE
8th November 2019, 08:22 AM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhrsh

Yes

I have flashed twrp with Flashify but I can only reboot the recovery using the app and I cannot boot into recovery manually, when I press volume down + power again go to fastboot
8th November 2019, 02:31 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KN9

I have flashed twrp with Flashify but I can only reboot the recovery using the app and I cannot boot into recovery manually, when I press volume down + power again go to fastboot

You can also try adb reboot recovery command to boot into recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
realme-c2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes