LineageOS for microG

112 posts
Thanks Meter: 362

By Simon94, Senior Member on 6th November 2017, 10:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th November 2019, 10:01 AM |#1691  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great news for beryllium and polaris: the commit that broke UnifiedNLP will be reverted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hetherington For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hetherington Ad-Free
12th November 2019, 03:48 PM |#1692  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetherington

Great news for beryllium and polaris: the commit that broke UnifiedNLP will be reverted.

Wow
12th November 2019, 08:52 PM |#1693  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wahoo!
This closes https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/issues/1270 and is the best of all possible solutions to this problem.

And really, I was just about to cancel Lineage from my list of trustworthy software projects ... glad that they changed their minds!
2nd December 2019, 02:28 AM |#1694  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaftogy

My LOS for microG builds don't produce any build errors. The resulting zip works well. What else needs to happen (that anyone could help with?) to put fajita back on the build roster?

Any updates on getting the OnePlus 6T on the LOSMicroG build list? Thanks
3rd December 2019, 02:44 AM |#1695  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpeak

Any updates on getting the OnePlus 6T on the LOSMicroG build list? Thanks

Manually building yourself works. ncorna has not gotten around to looking into the issues in the official build environment. This is the ticket in the official project on github: https://github.com/lineageos4microg/...cicd/issues/62 .
The Following User Says Thank You to scaftogy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scaftogy Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 11:19 PM |#1696  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks for the info+link
10th December 2019, 06:40 PM |#1697  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I'm thinking of flashing a rom on my Samsung Galaxy S6 which is unsupported by official updates and I'm on Android 7.
On the website lineageos for microg, the last update was on 2019 03 03, is it okay to install a rom that was last updated in March or should I be installing a unofficial lineageos rom. Any help would be much appreciated and sorry for the noob questions.
10th December 2019, 08:23 PM |#1698  
Flag Small town in Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 1,054

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored644633ff

Hi, I'm thinking of flashing a rom on my Samsung Galaxy S6 which is unsupported by official updates and I'm on Android 7.
On the website lineageos for microg, the last update was on 2019 03 03, is it okay to install a rom that was last updated in March or should I be installing a unofficial lineageos rom. Any help would be much appreciated and sorry for the noob questions.

Should be OK for a year or so.
11th December 2019, 01:56 PM |#1699  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
I'm using latest build on my poco
everything works but I'm having force closes on Uber app

any help?
11th December 2019, 02:48 PM |#1700  
Thanks Meter: 1,675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2vinay

I'm using latest build on my poco
everything works but I'm having force closes on Uber app

any help?

Use mobile site

Or stop giving your data to them and just use a taxi
The Following User Says Thank You to d1n0x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d1n0x Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)