Thanks Meter: 362

By Simon94, Senior Member on 6th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2017, 02:52 PM |#11  
Flag Braunschweig
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Would it be possible to built a pac which could be used for an unofficial LOS-Release to install it e.g. via twrp? I would to love to test the microg-package onto my satsuki (E6833) Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
6th November 2017, 03:04 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep_7

@Simon94 does it supports substratum ? and thanks for the modded lineage .

Same feature-set as LineageOS. If LOS supports substratum, we are supporting this aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Defender

Microg.me is a really wonderful project , I have been using it for 3 days, but there are some things that annoy me. In particular, is it really necessary to implement it in every single build ?? I use an application with the same signature, so at each ota it is replaced by the fakestore and that's annoying . Also one ota per day is pretty excessive I think, especially for daily usage. Why not release an update at the same time as the official lineage ?

Please excuse me if the answers to my questions are obvious, I'm a bit new on microg.

Unfortunately we wont remove FakeStore since our goal is to provide a Google free ROM with a fully working ecosystem which requires having FakeStore installed. Sorry for that. What you could do is to write a script for OTA survival / - or removal and put it in the /system/addon.d directory. But we're not going to support this in any way.

Otherwise we can invite you to not use Play Store, but a replacement like Yalp Store.

We like to build as often as we can. Its up to you and your free choice. If you dont want to update on a daily basis, just dont do it

Best, Simon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Simon94 Ad-Free
6th November 2017, 03:07 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStErB_1984

Would it be possible to built a pac which could be used for an unofficial LOS-Release to install it e.g. via twrp? I would to love to test the microg-package onto my satsuki (E6833) Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://lineage.microg.org/#faq

Can you add support for my device? It is not supported by LineageOS though...
No, I'm sorry.

6th November 2017, 03:24 PM |#14  
Flag Small town in Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 968

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaStErB_1984

There are several methods to get microg. Maybe you should start reading there https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ering-t3557047
My preferred method have been nanomod patcher and shadow53's zip.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kurtn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kurtn Ad-Free
6th November 2017, 04:31 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I can't find my device in the download section!! Yu yunique (jalebi). As the site says that all the devices with official linegae os support will get this rom?? Pls provide for my device jalebi. Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shashank Varma For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shashank Varma Ad-Free
6th November 2017, 04:59 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank Varma

I can't find my device in the download section!! Yu yunique (jalebi). As the site says that all the devices with official linegae os support will get this rom?? Pls provide for my device jalebi. Thanks in advance.

Added in next build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Simon94 Ad-Free
6th November 2017, 05:02 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon94

Added in next build.

Thank you!! Waiting for it
6th November 2017, 11:18 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey there! I have an old first-gen Moto X as my main android device (ghost) and I'd love to take advantage of your awesome project! I tried to get the docker image up and running myself, but I keep getting random DNS failures in docker, which seem to get silently passed, which results in the build claiming to be successful, yet no builds show up in my "zips" folder when it completes. Only thing that I think needs changed from the default is the lineageOS branch (cm-13.0). Would it be too much trouble to add 'ghost' to your list of builds?

Thank you,
neutral
7th November 2017, 04:03 AM |#19  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you add support for taoshan (Sony Xperia L)?
Has LOS support.

Thanks!
7th November 2017, 05:32 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Moto g5 cedric?
7th November 2017, 06:09 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by undefyned

Can you add support for taoshan (Sony Xperia L)?
Has LOS support.

Thanks!

yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge R

Moto g5 cedric?

no.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)