FORUMS

[MM-Q][6.0-10.0][Magisk]Dolby for Pie/10-Q[upd.20200222]

2,605 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
By repey6, Senior Member on 17th November 2018, 08:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th February 2020, 04:04 PM |#1531  
One-ti-teuf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Andenne
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Application stops by itself...
Htc_U12 plus, android pie stock rom rooted devices

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk
13th February 2020, 05:13 PM |#1532  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Force stop in Evolution X 4.1 Rom Device : Redmi Note 8 Gingko
13th February 2020, 07:32 PM |#1533  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
HTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-ti-teuf

Application stops by itself...
Htc_U12 plus, android pie stock rom rooted devices

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk

1) how old is it?
2)if you bought it the past few months, call the company and tell them. You might just be surprised.
14th February 2020, 09:22 AM |#1534  
One-ti-teuf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Andenne
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteninja73

1) how old is it?

2)if you bought it the past few months, call the company and tell them. You might just be surprised.

I do not understand what it changes? I bought it a little after its release. It's just Dolby Athmos that cuts itself off that I want to navigate in the application options.

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk
14th February 2020, 05:04 PM |#1535  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Dolby
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-ti-teuf

I do not understand what it changes? I bought it a little after its release. It's just Dolby Athmos that cuts itself off that I want to navigate in the application options.

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk

I just read about it. You need to update and problem solved. Email me directly and I’ll help you.
[email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to Whiteninja73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Whiteninja73 Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 06:51 PM |#1536  
repey6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
More
New build v.7.0
New build v.7.0 for Q-10 is ready to download. Changed the installer base from unity to mmt extended. Try it.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to repey6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift repey6 Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 10:46 PM |#1537  
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by repey6

New build v.7.0 for Q-10 is ready to download. Changed the installer base from unity to mmt extended. Try it.

Now finally the app starts on Pixel 3xl with Q, anyway anytime I tap on something the app force close, it will say the service is stopped, what u need for troubleshooting/test some logs, files from the device?
15th February 2020, 12:16 AM |#1538  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Crashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvLAx3l

Now finally the app starts on Pixel 3xl with Q, anyway anytime I tap on something the app force close, it will say the service is stopped, what u need for troubleshooting/test some logs, files from the device?

No test needed. It’s either you updated and the app hasn’t or you need the newest update/patch
Email me directly [email protected]
15th February 2020, 01:04 AM |#1539  
One-ti-teuf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Andenne
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteninja73

I just read about it. You need to update and problem solved. Email me directly and I’ll help you.

[email protected]

I sent you an e-mail

Envoyé de mon HTC U12+ en utilisant Tapatalk
15th February 2020, 03:22 AM |#1540  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvLAx3l

Now finally the app starts on Pixel 3xl with Q, anyway anytime I tap on something the app force close, it will say the service is stopped, what u need for troubleshooting/test some logs, files from the device?

Could you elaborate your issue and attach logs
15th February 2020, 03:27 AM |#1541  
Senior Member
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by repey6

New build v.7.0 for Q-10 is ready to download. Changed the installer base from unity to mmt extended. Try it.

Cool man thanks have an awesome weekend.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
10-q, 9.0, dolby digital plus, magisk, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes