Dolby for pie (works) (sorry bad English)
1. First u guys need disable or delete the "musicfx" and "com.android.musicfx" or "com.android.fx". u can disable from ur setting (show system app) or use "System App Remover" on playstore.
2. Set selinux to permissive, i used "SelinuxModeChanger" app, (ofcourse you must already instal bussybox before set selinux, maybe hehe)
3. Then open "setting" on your phone -" sound" - "advanced" - disable "Mi Sound Enhancer .
Install DDPlus via magisk, reboot,
4. After that, open "DDPlus", it still Forced close, Relax, close it, and then open "setting" - "apps and notification" - "klik option and show system ". Search "DDPlus" and "Dolby".
5. "DDP" is the UI (aplication that show on your homescreen/launcher and the "Dolby" is the system .
6. On both of them ;
CLEAR STORAGE, TURN OFF NOTIFICATION, on the battery set to "DONT OPTIMIZE" OR "NO RESTRICT". and then "DISABLE" it.
7. After you "DISABLE" it, click "ENABLE" and turn on the notification again. i think its like refresh the app, do it to "DDPlus" (UI application) and "Dolby" (this the system/not show on home).
8. After enable it, open the DDPlus. And enjoy. If not works, u should wait (play song), just try it and wait (if need do step 4 - 7 ) . . *Need hardwork haha
9. Probably u need do this (step 4 -7) each time you reboot/restart your phone or when "DDPlus" app forced close / sound effect not working.
10. U can turn on the Mi Sound Enhancer to combi with dolby if u like.
11. For Reference, tested on redmi note 4 mido, OS :Pie pixel experience official.
12. Not works for all, but this my experience, i just sharing.
|10-q, 9.0, dolby digital plus, magisk, pie|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|