FORUMS

[MOD]⭐200 Equalizer(EQ) Setting for Poweramp Music Player⭐

108 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

Post Reply Email Thread

Hi Everybody!! I'm make/modified Equalizer for Poweramp get more 200 Best EQ But It's for Root User Only, If you want to use Please Root your device, Download files Here

Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/?dtaiio7bc9c2nl1

And Follow This Step :

1. Install and launch Poweramp, Wait for the Media scan to finish, After finished exit Poweramp and remove it from Recent App.

2. Launch app Root Explorer (or File Manager app you use, To must have the ability to modify system files) and then go to path data/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/databases, And delete all files in this folder.

3. Extract the EQ file you downloaded, You will see a file name folders.db Move this file into path data/data/com.maxmpz.audioplayer/databases and set permission to rw-rw-rw.

4. Exit Root Explorer and go to Settings >> Applications >> Poweramp app, press the "Force Stop" Button.

5. Open Poweramp. Select the EQ as you like .... Enjoy .

I test on Poweramp version 2.0.10 build 585 it work perfectly not any problem.
Important : If You use Poweramp Alpha/Beta version it may not work or crash because Alpha/Beta of any app not stability and many bug, It's for develop testing only, But if You use stable version it's not any problem.

If you don't understand please watch this video : https://youtu.be/FMCyP-Zzezk (This video is Thai language, Now English Subtitles Add! But It's not perfect Sorry for the not convenient)

MOD Credit & Modified By : Me, Jack S. KeyLimePie

Base On & Special Thanks By : DeveloperTeam Poweramp EQ Manager [PEM] / Angeloid Team

If You Like It Please Donate Me For More & Other MOD, Thanks
PayPal : https://www.paypal.com/th/cgi-bin/we...bed0f38ea80110
Cheers
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jackjsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackjsa Ad-Free
19th March 2016, 05:43 PM |#2  
Flag Fondi, LT
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Hey many thanks man!! I'm using it right now in Poweramp 3 alpha build superb work!!! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jacomail95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacomail95 Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 06:17 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacomail95

Hey many thanks man!! I'm using it right now in Poweramp 3 alpha build superb work!!! :thumbup:

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 con Tapatalk 2

Glad that you liked it, ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to jackjsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackjsa Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 06:43 PM |#4  
Flag Fondi, LT

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjsa

Glad that you liked it, ^^

At next reboot i had to delete the new databases folder because Poweramp keep crashing at start, so i assume it is a problem of the Alpha build and not of your file? Anyway Poweramp fortunately mantained the preset i was testing at least, so no harm done

Sent from my LGE Nexus 4 using XDA Labs
20th March 2016, 06:56 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacomail95

At next reboot i had to delete the new databases folder because Poweramp keep crashing at start, so i assume it is a problem of the Alpha build and not of your file? Anyway Poweramp fortunately mantained the preset i was testing at least, so no harm done

I'm test on latest version of Poweramp(2.0.10 build 585 play) it's work perfectly not any problem, after all You set folder.db permission to rw-rw-rw ? if you set to other permission (eg. rw-r-r) Poweramp is force close.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackjsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackjsa Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 11:35 PM |#6  
Flag Fondi, LT

More
Quote:

I'm test on latest version of Poweramp(2.0.10 build 585 play) it's work perfectly not any problem, after all You set folder.db permission to rw-rw-rw ? if you set to other permission (eg. rw-r-r) Poweramp is force close.

Thank you again, it worked

The Following User Says Thank You to jacomail95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacomail95 Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 05:27 AM |#7  
Flag Calamba, Laguna
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Can you provide the real mediafire link address? I can't seem to access your mediafire link on mobile...

21st March 2016, 11:58 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souler456

Can you provide the real mediafire link address? I can't seem to access your mediafire link on mobile...

Now! I fixed this link,
The Following User Says Thank You to jackjsa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackjsa Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 02:39 PM |#9  
Flag Calamba, Laguna
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Quote:

Now! I fixed this link,

Thanks mate! All works fine!

Awesome

The Following User Says Thank You to souler456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift souler456 Ad-Free
21st March 2016, 02:51 PM |#10  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 1,711

More
nice one m8... will try this soon when i get home from work.. work will still be starting few minutes from now : (
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, equalizer sound enhancement, media app, music player, poweramp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)