[MOD]Add Face Unlock to any ANDROID

283 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By smart123123, Senior Member on 23rd October 2018, 09:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2019, 01:36 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How can we get assistance spotlight for dark environment......
17th January 2020, 03:56 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Will this work in android 10
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanks07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sanks07 Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 10:44 PM |#13  

More
there are no such files in the gapps for android 10
7th April 2020, 09:31 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
This should be at least be half a fix for android 10 faceunlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime

there are no such files in the gapps for android 10

maybe this is a newb response but if the files aren't in android 10 it shouldn't matter since this mod is putting the files there. So the files will be there. Maybe the dev that started this thread or someone with more experience can chime in here because thats exactly why im here. They removed the faceunlock framework from opengapps and i figure if they can remove it then it can be added back. I kinda feel like something will still be missing if you do this mod alone on android 10 though. I would like to know what exactly they removed from opengapps and then compare that with the files in this mod and maybe the 2 combined should get it working. Thats the line of thinking that im on. Sometimes it's that simple. I mean look at how many features can be turned on with flags and simple build.prop edits. I'm just not sure exactly how the face detect and faceunlock was removed and i need that little piece of information to grasp the scope of the problem a little better. Anybody Tried this on lineage 17 or any other android 10/q rom yet?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparkinfo

It sounded risky when I read it but, I gave it a try using the root method. It works for me.
Thanks for these fantastic tricks.

What Rom/Device/and android version did you use??? Give us a little more info so more of us can try with less risk and a little more confidence.
Thanks
4th May 2020, 03:39 PM |#15  

More
can i install it on Android 6.0?
22nd May 2020, 06:38 PM |#16  
Flag Santa Ana, CA
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Anything for Android 10?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread