FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2018, 01:57 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciafe

Hello,

I'm just trying to use the APP to export swimming pool activity logged with the Amazfit Stratos (function not supported by the clock... ).

I can see the activity present in the "export selection list" as "Croosfit" and distance. But then, when I press it to be exported, it remains blocked in the "Progerso 10%", and file is no generated.

Does the tool supports the non-GPS activities export?

Thanks a lot!

@ciafe / @apacz93 ,

I have one Amazfit Bip that only has following 4 type of activities:

-Running Outdoor
-Treadmill Running
-Biking
-Walking

All these types of activities are tested on development, and Treadmill Running is exported as Crossfit to GPX/TCX/Strava to obtain at least heart rate, other activity types are exported like gps activity.

I don't have in my app database other type of activities and can't work on it.

If you have a rooted device you can access to your Mifit Database app, extract it and send it to me and i will see if i can do something on future versions about new activities.

Path to Mifit Database is the following:

/data/data/com.xiaomi.hm.health/databases/

And the file is named something like origin_dbXXXXXX. You will find 2 files, i need the one that do not has "journal" on filename.

Send me a private if you can extract database with other activity types.

8th November 2018, 08:08 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

@ciafe / @apacz93 ,

I have one Amazfit Bip that only has following 4 type of activities:

-Running Outdoor
-Treadmill Running
-Biking
-Walking

All these types of activities are tested on development, and Treadmill Running is exported as Crossfit to GPX/TCX/Strava to obtain at least heart rate, other activity types are exported like gps activity.

I don't have in my app database other type of activities and can't work on it.

If you have a rooted device you can access to your Mifit Database app, extract it and send it to me and i will see if i can do something on future versions about new activities.

Path to Mifit Database is the following:

/data/data/com.xiaomi.hm.health/databases/

And the file is named something like origin_dbXXXXXX. You will find 2 files, i need the one that do not has "journal" on filename.

Send me a private if you can extract database with other activity types.

Thanks for the feedback, now it's clear what is going on!
I had a Bip and I've just changed to the Stratos for the swimming capability, but I was really surprised when I realized they can't be exported by the clock itself... Now I discovered you APP trying to extract the activities.

Unfortunately I don't have a rooted device, but I'll try to get one, or root mine, and provide you the files!

Thanks a lot for your support and great job!
18th November 2018, 01:05 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published version 3.5.4_Revolutions enabling non-grouping notifications on Amazfit Bip and enabling emoji on notifications. Thanks to amsuser from MyAmazfit.ru for the code used to this modifications and to renzettis from ilgruppotester that helped me to test several .ft, .res and .fw files to achieve this.
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
20th November 2018, 12:12 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for your mod, you did a great job!
I have only a question: how to enable emoji?
I haven't found any option in MiFit, is a custom fw necessary to enable emoji?
21st November 2018, 09:52 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published version 3.5.5.1_Revolutions on my Android File Host, with all previous improvements. Version 3.5.4 aparently was having hight battery consumption and is corrected on this Mifit Beta.
21st November 2018, 10:05 PM |#16  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellabax

Thanks for your mod, you did a great job!
I have only a question: how to enable emoji?
I haven't found any option in MiFit, is a custom fw necessary to enable emoji?

Emoji is enabled patching several function on Mifit app, from version 3.5.4 of this mod it is enabled. You only need to have installed some font firmware file that contains emojis and it will be displayed on your Bip. This font file must be compatible with your firmware type and your resource type. There are two types of firmware: latin and normal.
The problem is that updating firmware with GadgetBridge is dangerous for your Bip if you do not know well what you are doing.
22nd November 2018, 09:12 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for reply.
Using GB is not a problem at all.
Got a font file and successfully flashed to watch; all is working fine!
No problem at all with notifications or emoji
25th November 2018, 02:53 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi just downloaded the latest version. However upon installing it says app not installed. Tried updating mi fit app from google play first but again the apk says app not installed.
28th November 2018, 01:59 AM |#19  

More
thanks for this app i can finally upload my activities to strava.
but i cannot see custom watch face in watch face settings.
28th November 2018, 10:48 AM |#20  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japakz

thanks for this app i can finally upload my activities to strava.
but i cannot see custom watch face in watch face settings.

Same here, any solution?
28th November 2018, 02:09 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alediniz

Same here, any solution?

i have no choice but to install notify & fitness for amazfit (free) and install a custom watch face from there
The Following User Says Thank You to Japakz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Japakz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)