FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th August 2019, 03:10 PM |#191  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Answers to latest questions:

@ZZ-GOD only Mi account login is allowed on mods. I think that it is not possible to copy from one google/facebook login account to a Mi account.

@Mister NoName , it is possible to export activities recorded with any device, but it needs to have gps coordinates to export it.

@xluben it is working fine on latest version syncing to Strava. Try version 4.0.7 it works fine.

@MikeG6 / @Baconarie / @pyronia adding new device option is corrected on v4.0.7.

@mhanbury sorry but is not planned to add cadence to exported files.

@NightSky256 / @rbt07 / @lorenzo34570 i think that AGPS is working fine, i am going to run daily but i did not remember when was the last time it was updated. Firmware upgrade blocking i think that is not related to AGPS update. But i will check more in deep in a few days to see relation of both bluetooth sync/update flows.

@Flippiej thanks for helping users in this thread.

@ASalome on all mods is only allowed to login using Mi account. Google or Facebook login is not working.

@wolandtel app can't be recognized as a different app because uses all mechanism, sync processes and bluetooth sync like Mifit.

12th August 2019, 08:12 PM |#192  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published on my Android File Host 407B_Revolutions_AGPS-OK.apk that enables update of AGPS while OTA and LOCAL firmware flash is disabled. Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 12:57 PM |#193  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 217

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for version 407B_Revolutions_AGPS-OK.apk - I need AGPS.
14th August 2019, 09:37 AM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Published on my Android File Host 407B_Revolutions_AGPS-OK.apk that enables update of AGPS while OTA and LOCAL firmware flash is disabled. Enjoy!

Thanks! I can confirm that the new version has working A-GPS updates without the allow.fwr file.
14th August 2019, 02:14 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No activity captured
Hello Did any one notice that some time it does not capture the activity after completing. For e.g. I did run this morning and once i cliked on end I could not see the activity been captured. But it appears in step count history. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in Advance
16th August 2019, 01:04 PM |#196  

More
Thumbs down Another problem: Exporting incorrect value to strava.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badri1890

Hello Did any one notice that some time it does not capture the activity after completing. For e.g. I did run this morning and once i cliked on end I could not see the activity been captured. But it appears in step count history. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in Advance

Exporting incorrect value to strava. Actual run is 5.43km when exported to strava it says on 3.8km. Please refer screen shot any suggestion please?

Mifit issue 4.7b
19th August 2019, 08:08 AM |#197  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhanbury

Hi, excellent work putting this app together. Is it possible to include running cadence (steps per minute) Information as part of the .tcx export? It looks like both the mi bands and bip watch record running cadence.

Even if it is not planned, it will really be nice to include this feature into the export. I vote for this feature to be added in new future versions. Thank you for your excelent work. The mod works for me since the beggining.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)