FORUMS

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
 
By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 01:38 AM |#201  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I Don't understand how to use your mods
I've downloaded your file and got it running on my Google Pixel 2 running Android 10. However, the screens I see when I start your MiFit don't look anything like the ones you show in your description. For example I don't see any option to "Share" data nor can I find any way to tell MiFit my Strava account details. What am I missing?
23rd September 2019, 08:11 AM |#202  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CortisCooper

I've downloaded your file and got it running on my Google Pixel 2 running Android 10. However, the screens I see when I start your MiFit don't look anything like the ones you show in your description. For example I don't see any option to "Share" data nor can I find any way to tell MiFit my Strava account details. What am I missing?

All that stuff is deeper in the app - it's kind of a hack

So, on the main screen, after your watch syncs data 100%, tap the icon of the walking person with the circle around them. That takes you to "My Workouts"

Tap "Today's Activity", which takes you to a list of your activities.

Then, tap an activity - e.g. "Outdoor Cycling". That'll load the activity with the map and stats, etc.

In the top right there's the share icon - looks like a square with an arrow coming out .

Dismiss the "Share using" action sheet. Now you've got a grey popup with CONFIGURATION/SETUP (which is a button) and all the activities.

Setup your Strava token from the setup part, and once you're done, tap on one of the activities which will attempt to upload it to Strava after you've configured.

That should be it!

Note that the activities don't disappear, so perhaps don't submit the same thing multiple times unless you want to pretend that you did more exercise.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

How do I update the watch's firmware with this version of the App? I can't seem to work it out.
24th September 2019, 01:21 PM |#203  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey thanks for your work and for share it.
I have one question: I have MiFit official app installed and my GPS tracing data in it.
I can't install your app without uninstalling the official app. But if I uninstall the official app, will I loose my previous data?

I want to download the GPS tracking of my previous trekings trainings.
Thanks again.
24th September 2019, 01:37 PM |#204  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gons243

Hey thanks for your work and for share it.
I have one question: I have MiFit official app installed and my GPS tracing data in it.
I can't install your app without uninstalling the official app. But if I uninstall the official app, will I loose my previous data?

I want to download the GPS tracking of my previous trekings trainings.
Thanks again.

Hi.
I've been there.
Provided you are using now a MiFit account, you will not lose anything switching apps because it's uploaded in their cloud.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kayakista For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kayakista Ad-Free
24th September 2019, 02:31 PM |#205  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayakista

Hi.
I've been there.
Provided you are using now a MiFit account, you will not lose anything switching apps because it's uploaded in their cloud.

Hey, thanks a lot for your response. So, to summarize: I must remove official MiFit app?
Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Hi, this is me again.
I have a Huawei P10 plus and an Amazfit Bip. I just installed the last version (4.07b) and when I try to sync the watch it says that the watch isn't found, to reboot it. I tried rebooting the phone, powering off and on bluetooth, and rebooting the Amazfit, but it keep saying me that.
Should I try with a previous version? Is there anything else to do?
Thanks in advance.
28th September 2019, 05:51 PM |#206  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hola
Acabo de instalar la version 3.5.9, que hace tiempo me recomendó un amigo
La verdad es que está bien
Me gustaría saber si hay actualizaciones y como instalarlas
Saludos y gracias

[MOD EDIT]
English translation, as told by Google Translate:
Hello
I just installed version 3.5.9, which a friend recommended me a while ago
The truth is that it's ok
I would like to know if there are updates and how to install them
Greetings and thanks
28th September 2019, 06:26 PM |#207  
bartito's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,744
 
Donate to Me
More
This is an English forum.
Use English or ask into htcmania if you can't.

Este es un foro en inglés.
Pregunta en inglés o usa HTCMania.




Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaarriiootf

Hola
Acabo de instalar la version 3.5.9, que hace tiempo me recomendó un amigo
La verdad es que está bien
Me gustaría saber si hay actualizaciones y como instalarlas
Saludos y gracias

The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
1st October 2019, 10:30 PM |#208  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Great app mod!
I use it almost every day. Could you please enable export also for crossfit/joga exercises? It is already possible, but I need to have walking/running activity in the history and export from it. So it will be more user friendly
3rd November 2019, 10:38 AM |#209  
OP Member
Flag Alcora
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Donate to Me
More
Published on my Android File Host 4011_Revolutions. Enjoy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
5th November 2019, 07:01 AM |#210  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Published on my Android File Host 4011_Revolutions. Enjoy!

Can't find it !
5th November 2019, 07:06 PM |#211  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Published on my Android File Host 4011_Revolutions. Enjoy!

My watch complains about an outdated agps. Van I update agps with your Mod?

Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes