FORUMS

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2019, 07:06 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Published on my Android File Host 4011_Revolutions. Enjoy!

My watch complains about an outdated agps. Van I update agps with your Mod?

Regards
5th November 2019, 08:38 PM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raddirad2016

My watch complains about an outdated agps. Van I update agps with your Mod?

Regards

It does update agps through the app. Last version actually wanted to do it every 2-3 days when I opened the app myself in the last few weeks. If your watch is asking for it, definitely manually open the app and let it synchronize.

I'm not sure if this works in the new version yet, but we'll find out in a week.

When updating from the old to the new version I made sure to install the official version in between btw. There's a new firmware to be installed for the Bip itself and that seems to have fixed the occurrence of displayed temperature for me (although this had been 'fixed' and broken a lot in the last year, consider it temporarily working 😋).
5th November 2019, 08:43 PM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippiej

It does update agps through the app. Last version actually wanted to do it every 2-3 days when I opened the app myself in the last few weeks. If your watch is asking for it, definitely manually open the app and let it synchronize.

I'm not sure if this works in the new version yet, but we'll find out in a week.

When updating from the old to the new version I made sure to install the official version in between btw. There's a new firmware to be installed for the Bip itself and that seems to have fixed the occurrence of displayed temperature for me (although this had been 'fixed' and broken a lot in the last year, consider it temporarily working ).

I am always synchronizing my watch with the app. I am actually wondering why it didnt update agps in the last days or week.
6th November 2019, 07:49 PM |#214  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raddirad2016

I am always synchronizing my watch with the app. I am actually wondering why it didnt update agps in the last days or week.

I have the same experience. A-GPS didn't update for me in the last week. The watch is even saying connect to the app to update A-GPS, but it does't update. The watch starts to track GPS after some time after I start the activity even if the GPS is not found yet. A bit annoying.
7th November 2019, 07:07 AM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Mifit 4.0.11 version 3variants

I want 3variants Modified version
7th November 2019, 10:17 AM |#216  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_mato

I have the same experience. A-GPS didn't update for me in the last week. The watch is even saying connect to the app to update A-GPS, but it does't update. The watch starts to track GPS after some time after I start the activity even if the GPS is not found yet. A bit annoying.

Maybe it's disabled again then. Does the previous method of getting agps to update work?
Create an empty allow.fwr file in the folder /sdcard/Amazfit_Jps1x2/

Edit:

I think it might not be an issue of the modded app, but of the Mi Fit version itself. I'm seeing more posts on Reddit of people complaining about the same issue with official versions and also different watches.
Something else I've noticed with this Mi Fit update is the removal of Google Fit integration.

Edit2:
A-gps just (9-11-19) updated for me through the app (4.0.11) without the allow.fwr file. It seems like nothing is wrong with the mod then.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flippiej For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flippiej Ad-Free
12th November 2019, 01:10 PM |#217  

More
Thanks for the latest update
Just installed it and there are no online watch faces listed is that right?
18th November 2019, 04:19 PM |#218  

More
Hi there,

Am I the only one not getting elevation data exported ?
Everything else works fine btw.

Thx.
Eric
22nd November 2019, 03:29 PM |#219  
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks
Thanj you for your great work
The Following User Says Thank You to xshinichix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xshinichix Ad-Free
26th December 2019, 07:20 PM |#220  

More
Google Fit integration is working again with version 4.0.14 of the Mod. Thanks for the update @jps1x2
The Following User Says Thank You to Flippiej For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flippiej Ad-Free
28th December 2019, 01:20 AM |#221  
OP Member
Flag Alcora
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Published on my Android File Host 4014_Revolutions.
Now you have Google Fit integration again.
I like to investigate, now i am studying the way continuous heart rate captures are stored on Mifit and on the next months i will try to add export of this information to csv or html files. I would like to know my heart rate at minute level while i am sleeping and Mifit can't show these detail of information.
Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)