FORUMS

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 65

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 03:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th December 2019, 02:20 AM |#221  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published on my Android File Host 4014_Revolutions.
Now you have Google Fit integration again.
I like to investigate, now i am studying the way continuous heart rate captures are stored on Mifit and on the next months i will try to add export of this information to csv or html files. I would like to know my heart rate at minute level while i am sleeping and Mifit can't show these detail of information.
Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
30th January 2020, 10:15 AM |#222  
Flag Bataysk
Thanks Meter: 93

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Published on my Android File Host 4014_Revolutions.
Now you have Google Fit integration again.
I like to investigate, now i am studying the way continuous heart rate captures are stored on Mifit and on the next months i will try to add export of this information to csv or html files. I would like to know my heart rate at minute level while i am sleeping and Mifit can't show these detail of information.
Enjoy!

I've tried last build. I can add google fit now But sync with google fit don't work ;(
7th February 2020, 11:10 PM |#223  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published on my Android File Host 4015_Revolutions.
Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
7th February 2020, 11:12 PM |#224  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton111111

I've tried last build. I can add google fit now But sync with google fit don't work ;(

Hi!

Today i was testing Google Fit integration of v4.0.15 and it is working fine. Could you test last version?

Regards

Jps1x2
9th February 2020, 12:51 AM |#225  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, any issues with sleep tracking? I'm using Mi Band 4 with the latest version of the modded app. It's been two nights already and still shows no sleep data.
12th February 2020, 07:49 AM |#226  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi,
on 4014 version I notice that if use automatic upload to Strava with token there is no heart rate uploaded. If I download activity to GPX and uploaded manual to Strava trough web browser there is heart rate. Is this normal, or I make mistake somewhere ?
Thanks for the great job you do with MiFit
19th February 2020, 05:02 PM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the allow.fwr file at /storage/emulated/0/Amazfit_Jps1x2/ but firmware on my watch is still 1.1.5.16.
The latest firmware is AFAIK 1.1.5.36. Why no update? Thanks.
24th February 2020, 08:28 AM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
It's convenient, but I found that very drain my phone's battery, didn't know is the problem of original mi-fit APP or this modded mi-fit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)