FORUMS

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2020, 12:20 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Could you please add an option to open the default Intent after exporting a GPX file.
This would allow to directly send open the file with another app.
22nd June 2020, 11:39 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I've got the last version installed and I can't make it work with Google Fit. Shouldn't the connection be available " add account " setting? Am I missing something?
thx
Eric

Edit : Back to version 4017. It's working.
27th June 2020, 10:57 AM |#263  
Flag London

More
Donated
I have donated.. Keep up the good work with this tool.
Two bits of feedback/feature request:
  1. Map the activity types from watch/app to Strava e.g. walk activity is uploaded as run in Strava
  2. Change UI to display activities already uploaded. It can be easy right now to miss activities not synced to Strava
27th June 2020, 03:14 PM |#264  
OP Member
Flag Alcora
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiFh

Hi,
I've got the last version installed and I can't make it work with Google Fit. Shouldn't the connection be available " add account " setting? Am I missing something?
thx
Eric

Edit : Back to version 4017. It's working.

Google Fit is not available on 4.1.0 original version, i can't add if it is not on official version.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
4th July 2020, 01:39 AM |#265  

More
unable to Authorize strava token
Thanks for the great app. I installed the latest verison when i hit the Authorize button it just takes me back to the configuration / Setup menu without authorizing. i have redownloaded the app with same issue.
6th July 2020, 06:32 AM |#266  

More
Hi all, just looking for a bit of auto pause help and this may not be Bip modified app related.

Out for a walk yesterday and walk activity tracking on. All OK until we stopped for lunch and auto pause kicked in fine but it did eventually end the activity and not save it. So when we started off again the walk out was lost and I had to start another activity.

Does anyone know how to activate a long pause?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)