FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][4.4+] MifitTcxExport based on oficial Mifit to export workouts to file/Strava

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 55

By jps1x2, Member on 23rd October 2018, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2018, 02:09 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alediniz

Same here, any solution?

i have no choice but to install notify & fitness for amazfit (free) and install a custom watch face from there
The Following User Says Thank You to Japakz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Japakz Ad-Free

29th November 2018, 08:45 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japakz

i have no choice but to install notify & fitness for amazfit (free) and install a custom watch face from there

I've just deinstalled the latest version, install version 3.5.4, pick watchface and update to beta 3.5.5.1 again 😋

It's ok if you only want to change the watchface once, but not really if you like to change it often.
13th December 2018, 07:26 AM |#23  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello,
thanks for great job.
I have tried to export to GPX and than import in Strava trough WEB browser from the phone and it works, but is too complicated.
Also I try to use your tutorial and to import directly to Strava, but I can not take TOKEN, because I am sign in in Strava with Google account. When Mi fit redirect me to Strava web page for login and taking token, it is not allowed to log in with google account, only with Strava account. It says, due to security restrictions.
15th December 2018, 02:34 AM |#24  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Published on Android File Host version 3.5.5_Revolutions.
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
15th December 2018, 02:39 AM |#25  
OP Member
Flag Alcora

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippiej

I've just deinstalled the latest version, install version 3.5.4, pick watchface and update to beta 3.5.5.1 again

It's ok if you only want to change the watchface once, but not really if you like to change it often.

Hi @Flippiej and @Japakz,

test it on new 3.5.5 version published, it is not based on Beta of Mifit and could work like previous stable versions.

Regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to jps1x2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jps1x2 Ad-Free
15th December 2018, 01:23 PM |#26  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps1x2

Hi @Flippiej and @Japakz,

test it on new 3.5.5 version published, it is not based on Beta of Mifit and could work like previous stable versions.

Regards!

@jps1x2 I saw that the app has a new tab to local watch faces. How to use it, bin files need to be in some specific folder?
16th December 2018, 05:33 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello
Doesn't work with account Facebook , obliged to create a MiFit account, and impossible to connect my watch bip. It Says I have to contact customer service
18th December 2018, 11:22 PM |#28  

More
I have the same problem. Even when if you reinstall official MiFit !
26th December 2018, 06:05 PM |#29  

More
Everyone,

I have this working on my bip. I haven't gone out for a run, but the modded android app does work.

1: if you reread the post it says the third-party log-in integrations do not work. Thus, you need to go and create a mifit account. Google/Facbook SSO integrations have a way to verify the app has not been modified (i.e. signature). If it fails whatever check it will not allow the app to be trusted by google / Facebook. I hope the developer can figure this part out, but using mifit/strava email credentials is a nice workaround to get the strava integration working.

2. For strava, you can reset the password and then use your email and password for strava login.

3. I had the same problem where I could not pair after installing the new modded file. You need to perform a factory reset on the watch to get it working. If you are not comfortable with any of this, please reinstall the original app and perform a factory reset on the watch.
27th December 2018, 11:42 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
thanks for this great app/mod, works perfectly for me and was the one thing I was missing on the BIP.

One query I have - I can now export each single track/activity to strava or file - absolutely great. However how do I know which one I already exported? I have hundreds of activities in there, I would like to export them all, but it is a bit tedious to do manually and keep track which are new.

Could there be an "export all button"? And the app could maybe track which were already exported/uploaded?

Or maybe it is there and I am missing it ...

Best,

-T
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobbe123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kobbe123 Ad-Free
28th December 2018, 04:05 PM |#31  
Flag Linz
Thanks Meter: 5

More
very cool upload to strava. I also made the tick to the Exporta TCX / TCX Export.
the altitude is not the right one... in the diagramm it shows: not supported by this device.
What exactly is the problem ? when I start activity I get the altitude shown.
thanks, Klaus
The Following User Says Thank You to klsystem1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klsystem1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)