FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 20/May/18, v1.2.00.8]

7,633 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,301

Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2017, 01:47 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 474

More
Thanks for the great work. I'm trying this out and so far it's working good. I have to keep getting the old "WiFi direct" like some one mention here.
I tried to download a 1 minute video and it seems like it's stuck at 100%
Stock Nexbit Robin 7.1 with WiFi direct gear apk

24th September 2017, 06:47 PM |#1002  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 17

More
This seems to be a new bug with Oreo.. before I had Oreo (on a Nexus 5X) = I was using Quinny899's build successfully (once turning off mobile data of course).. And I could get into the Gallery fine..

Now as you say it crashes on clicking the previews after taking photos.. but I can live with it.
29th September 2017, 06:59 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm not able to download any mod file. Getting this error message "**YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS WEB PAGE AS PER THE DOT COMPLIANCE**.. Can someone please provide any other link for these files.
30th September 2017, 07:22 PM |#1004  

More
Gear 2017 connect have not wifi password, how to Find ????
1st October 2017, 10:35 PM |#1005  

More
Firmware update issues
Was wondering if you noticed any issues with updates to the New 360 firmware with your app. I am having quite a few issues it would seem, and I am on an unlocked, unaltered, Unlocked Moto G4 (standard G4, not the play, or whatever).
1st October 2017, 11:49 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
Is there any way to remove the video time limitations (the 8:27)?
I don't like it splitting 1 video in many files.

Thanks
2nd October 2017, 12:58 PM |#1007  

More
On my Nexus 5x with Oreo the app (all version I could find) crashes as well when opening the gallery.
2nd October 2017, 03:14 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_hottab

Thank you for your haard work!
Unfortunately, I can't open live view or gallery. My phone is Xiaomi Mi5 using global stable ROM using Android Nougat.
I've tried both of apps (soft ap, wi-fi direct).
Both of those apps do connect to my Gear 360 (2017) camera via bluetooth.
Then:
1. Wi-Fi direct APP
- First I connect my camera via App with bluetooth (SUCCESS)
- Press the "Camera" button in the app and get the "Loading..." sign (SUCCESS)
- Go to Wi-Fi direct and constantly cancel the request, but it never connects... (FAIL)

2. Soft AP APP
- Turn off and delete home Wi-Fi (SUCCESS)
- Turn off mobile data (SUCCESS)
- Connect my camera via App with bluetooth (SUCCESS)
- Press the "Camera" button in the app and get the "Loading..." sign (SUCCESS)
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and connnect to "Gear 360 (9318)" AP entering the Wi-Fi password from "Connect to iOS" mode (SUCCESS)
- Return to APP, but still see the "Loading..." sign (FAIL)

In both apps while I see the "Loading..." sign it looks like the camera "hangs" and doesn't react to any buttons on it.

Can anybody help with connecting the camera to my phone please?

I also MI5, then can the camera's WIFI connection, but also can't preview and into the photo album, I think is a problem of our mobile phone, because the camera is need WLAN connected directly, and our mobile phone can't.
The Following User Says Thank You to 陈要权 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 陈要权 Ad-Free
6th October 2017, 09:25 AM |#1009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 陈要权

I also MI5, then can the camera's WIFI connection, but also can't preview and into the photo album, I think is a problem of our mobile phone, because the camera is need WLAN connected directly, and our mobile phone can't.

I am using the help of DIRECT + Pro WIFI Application (download on playstore) so that wifi-directly can connect with Samsung Gear 360 (2047) .Connect successfully with cameras, galleries and live events, Everything goes without a hitch.
Thank you all .. thanks ... thank you! APK WIFI_DIRECT & WIFI_DIRECT + Pro app
6th October 2017, 05:10 PM |#1010  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello,
The Soft or Wifi apk cannot finish to install Samsung Accessory. So I found it on the web and installed it : The apps keep failing when I launch them. I Had set the authorisations On, ...
I have a GalaxyS5 SM-G900F LTE with LineageOS 14.1
I have installed LOGCAT but I do ot know how to use it to record what's happening.
Please help.
7th October 2017, 03:46 AM |#1011  

More
Does this work with OnePlus 3T and the gear 360(2017)?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)