FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 20/May/18, v1.2.00.8]

7,444 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,037

Post Reply Email Thread
7th July 2016, 01:45 PM |#101  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,933

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hks74

Hello, how to connect wifi, my phone does not see gear360. Meizu m2 note. thank you for your work.

Please read the thread! The wifi will be visible once the "loading ...." icon in the app appears!

7th July 2016, 06:06 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I use all mod app. For my phone motorola G4 plus. This app is not working correctly! �* no Liveview and connection very slow. But i can use option and change many options. When i push take a pic. Or video. Wait. Wait wait. Thank you!
8th July 2016, 09:12 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Works perfekt on my Oneplus 3. Thank you! But what's the difference between those 2 Versions?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk
9th July 2016, 02:22 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zip2-rider

Works perfekt on my Oneplus 3. Thank you! But what's the difference between those 2 Versions?

One does 2kHD video, one does 4kHD video
The Following User Says Thank You to dsqaured2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsqaured2 Ad-Free
9th July 2016, 09:48 AM |#105  

More
What about Xiaomi Note? Anybody can tell exact model tested?
9th July 2016, 10:14 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I can confirm the problems regarding update process of Gear 360 firmware. First time notification about the update available everything seemed fine and the 300 MB of data were downloaded correctly. However The installation did not start to battery status of my Gear 360 being below 40 percent.

So recharged it and tried it again later. Now it keeps searching for updates for hours, but nothing shows up. Tried to reproduce this further and error appears to stay the same. After deleting all App Data, I can find the update and download it. However before it starts installing / sending it to the Gear, there is "checking for updates" message again and nothing happens. Seems like the Smartphone (G4 in my case) should connect to the Gear WiFi at this moment, but even with manual connnect nothing happens.

Everything else works fine.
10th July 2016, 12:35 AM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zip2-rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero223

I can confirm the problems regarding update process of Gear 360 firmware. First time notification about the update available everything seemed fine and the 300 MB of data were downloaded correctly. However The installation did not start to battery status of my Gear 360 being below 40 percent.

So recharged it and tried it again later. Now it keeps searching for updates for hours, but nothing shows up. Tried to reproduce this further and error appears to stay the same. After deleting all App Data, I can find the update and download it. However before it starts installing / sending it to the Gear, there is "checking for updates" message again and nothing happens. Seems like the Smartphone (G4 in my case) should connect to the Gear WiFi at this moment, but even with manual connnect nothing happens.

Everything else works fine.

I have a question, check and see if your Gear 360 freezes during the update attempt (WITH WIFI SHOWING CONNECTED TO THE CAMERA). My Gear 360 won't respond to any button pushes if the "checking for updates" (post-successful download of update), only if the phone has successfully connected to it's wifi connection.

Sometimes it will check for updates post-download but not be connected to the camera.
11th July 2016, 11:51 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
N7105 Note 2 crash :(
Hi Bin4ry, I have tried to install your Gear 360 manager on my N7105, but I get an instant crash with "Unfortunately Samsung Gear 360 has stopped". I have tried using the latest Samsung Accessory Service as well as a 2.16.125 version but both keep giving me this message. Thanks for your great work on this!
Here is my logcat file: db.tt/gauV2leP
11th July 2016, 06:13 PM |#109  

More
Huawei
Huawei Honour X has problem. Connected OK by none live view. Only black screen. I see icons of live interface, but on the top of screen only "Changing to live view" several seconds, then it goes completely black and freeze.
11th July 2016, 06:21 PM |#110  

More
sammobile com/2016/07/11/samsung-gear-360-manager-app-modified-to-work-with-non-samsung-devices-gets-forced-4k-support/
androidheadlines /2016/07/samsung-gear-360-manager-app-ported-devices .html

You're starting to get press coverage. Hopefully Samsung doesn't do something about it haha
11th July 2016, 07:20 PM |#111  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,933

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by discogroover

Hi Bin4ry, I have tried to install your Gear 360 manager on my N7105, but I get an instant crash with "Unfortunately Samsung Gear 360 has stopped". I have tried using the latest Samsung Accessory Service as well as a 2.16.125 version but both keep giving me this message. Thanks for your great work on this!
Here is my logcat file: db.tt/gauV2leP

As far as i see from your log you seem to use a customrom. Please edit your build.prop and change the value ro.build.manufaturer=samsung to ro.build.manufaturer=CMsamsung.
The app reads this value and uses some propietary samsung stuff which is not available in a custom rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAN.GER

Huawei Honour X has problem. Connected OK by none live view. Only black screen. I see icons of live interface, but on the top of screen only "Changing to live view" several seconds, then it goes completely black and freeze.

If this happens it could be one of two problems: 1.) you are not connected to the gear360 wifi (check this while the phone shows the loading... screen). 2.) your phone is not powerful enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsqaured2

sammobile com/2016/07/11/samsung-gear-360-manager-app-modified-to-work-with-non-samsung-devices-gets-forced-4k-support/
androidheadlines /2016/07/samsung-gear-360-manager-app-ported-devices .html

You're starting to get press coverage. Hopefully Samsung doesn't do something about it haha

Cool, we will see I hope samsung rolls out an update soon to fix some bugs

Best Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bin4ry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)