FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 20/May/18, v1.2.00.8]

7,444 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,037

Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2018, 05:38 PM |#1411  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does not work on motorola g 5 s plus motorola
I tried to use the app on MOTO G 5 S PLUS and it does not connect on the wifi direct. When it connects, the app closes.
My version is 1.2.00.8

4th June 2018, 05:56 PM |#1412  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps

I have turned them all off except auto rotate. And still crashes as soon as i touch a thumbnail. Any other idea how to fix?

you've answered your own question right there
5th June 2018, 05:47 AM |#1413  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigWally

you've answered your own question right there

Ok turned that of still crashes... Will have to wait for an update i guess
7th June 2018, 11:12 AM |#1414  

More
I've got exactly the same problem with my Lenovo Moto G4 Plus.
9th June 2018, 11:52 AM |#1415  

More
Please REMOVE the Note 4 from the supported list! This APK destroys the Bluetooth connectivity. It can´t be fixed by uninstalling the App.
9th June 2018, 06:37 PM |#1416  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Ormskirk, Lancashire, UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameuser23

Please REMOVE the Note 4 from the supported list! This APK destroys the Bluetooth connectivity. It can´t be fixed by uninstalling the App.

There is no supported list? I don't see how this app can break bluetooth connectivity either, other than maybe crashing the Bluetooth settings. If it does, please provide a logcat.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2018, 11:53 PM |#1417  

More
Hello, first I have to mention that it is great what you are doing here I got my used Samsung Gear 360 2016 few days ago... I use Oukitel K6000 pro and it won't connect to camera. It says pairing and even asks to confirm pairing on my phone but then it just hangs for few seconds and the message pops up "No connection, try again" or something like that. Is there anything I could try to fix it. Btw, I already updated the firmware on camera to latest version via my friends Samsung phone...
Thank you
14th June 2018, 12:47 AM |#1418  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Ormskirk, Lancashire, UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue1979

Hello, first I have to mention that it is great what you are doing here I got my used Samsung Gear 360 2016 few days ago... I use Oukitel K6000 pro and it won't connect to camera. It says pairing and even asks to confirm pairing on my phone but then it just hangs for few seconds and the message pops up "No connection, try again" or something like that. Is there anything I could try to fix it. Btw, I already updated the firmware on camera to latest version via my friends Samsung phone...
Thank you

Bluetooth connectivity issues are the fault of the device/device firmware and can't be fixed as part of this app, sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)