FORUMS

[MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager for all devices [Updated: 10/Jan/20, v1.4.00.4]

8,189 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,001

By Quinny899, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 17th June 2016, 09:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th June 2020, 10:30 PM |#1771  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for providing this Software so I could still use my Gear 2016. I just have one problem:

After opening a picture through "Gallery"-->"Gear360" and stitching it and afterwars Save it, it does not show up in the Gallery under "Phone". When looking at the phones storage, I can see the images in "/DCIM/Gear 360".
Can you help me with that? I would like to see downloaded/saved pictures in the app itself.
I am using a Pocophone F1 with Android 10 QKQ1.190828.002 and MIUI 11.0.8.0
Thanks.
13th June 2020, 11:59 PM |#1772  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,001

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arphen/RedHorse

Thanks for providing this Software so I could still use my Gear 2016. I just have one problem:

After opening a picture through "Gallery"-->"Gear360" and stitching it and afterwars Save it, it does not show up in the Gallery under "Phone". When looking at the phones storage, I can see the images in "/DCIM/Gear 360".
Can you help me with that? I would like to see downloaded/saved pictures in the app itself.
I am using a Pocophone F1 with Android 10 QKQ1.190828.002 and MIUI 11.0.8.0
Thanks.

The phone tab rarely works on non-Samsung phones. Use Google Photos to view them instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2020, 01:14 PM |#1773  

More
Hello. I am really glad that this app exists and in the past it worked perfectly on my device (Oneplus 6 runnind Android 8.1). I have taken both photo and video shoots and it was really smooth and neat.

However, ever since updating to Android 9 (and subsequently 10), this has stopped working. I can install the app and run it, I can connect to the camera´s wifi (manually), but upon returning to the app it is stuck on „Loading...” and never passes that stage. It looks like it does not recognize that I am connected to the camera. What I have tried:
  • Using WiFi Direct
  • Using WiFi Direct mode and the „WiFi Direct +” app to try forcefully establishing the wifi direct link
  • Setting the WiFi options to not change the MAC address (always use the hardware one)
  • Reinstalling Samsung Accessory Service
  • Disconnecting and forgetting all other bluetooth devices
  • Resetting my phone
None of these helped. With WiFi Direct it's always stuck on „Invited”.

I'm really at a loss. I have tried multiple APKs, both the ones published in 2020 and the earlier ones from the original post, I can't get it to work „like in the old days” and I would really love to. Is there anything I can help you with to investigate this problem? Is a logcat of any use?

I am really sad that I can only use my camera by stitching the pictures/videos on a PC... It's just not the same without live view or the little planet options.

Thank you very much for your time.
22nd June 2020, 12:10 AM |#1774  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im trying since 2h... I can get any connection on Oneplus 6 for live view and gallery
I did a screen record so you guys see what i did and were i am doing wrong
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JkS...w?usp=drivesdk
25th June 2020, 09:19 AM |#1775  

More
I have a similar issue with my Motorola one, the app will no longer run. I have noticed that Samsung have a new app on play and have dropped the mk1 version of the camera.

I no longer but Samsung products after they released an Android version that overheated my note 4 (and then they released the note 7 which they withdrew)

The app is still running on an old one plus one but I want to do some voluntary mapping with Street view and that is no longer compatible with the one plus one.

What a mess!
28th June 2020, 02:17 AM |#1776  

More

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodoMinea

Hello. I am really glad that this app exists and in the past it worked perfectly on my device (Oneplus 6 runnind Android 8.1). I have taken both photo and video shoots and it was really smooth and neat.

However, ever since updating to Android 9 (and subsequently 10), this has stopped working. I can install the app and run it, I can connect to the camera´s wifi (manually), but upon returning to the app it is stuck on „Loading...” and never passes that stage. It looks like it does not recognize that I am connected to the camera. What I have tried:

• Using WiFi Direct
  • Using WiFi Direct mode and the „WiFi Direct +” app to try forcefully establishing the wifi direct link
  • Setting the WiFi options to not change the MAC address (always use the hardware one)
  • Reinstalling Samsung Accessory Service
  • Disconnecting and forgetting all other bluetooth devices
  • Resetting my phone
None of these helped. With WiFi Direct it's always stuck on „Invited”.

I'm really at a loss. I have tried multiple APKs, both the ones published in 2020 and the earlier ones from the original post, I can't get it to work „like in the old days” and I would really love to. Is there anything I can help you with to investigate this problem? Is a logcat of any use?

I am really sad that I can only use my camera by stitching the pictures/videos on a PC... It's just not the same without live view or the little planet options.

Thank you very much for your time.

I have the same issue with one plus 7 pro running android 10 and gear 360 2017, I'm only able to capture photos as a remote but not able to view live view or view photos on the camera, can't connect on wifi mode or can able to connect with wifi direct - it shows invited and never showes connected - i tried every thing mentioned but without any progress, I've even tested the latest mod released jan. 2020 on my huawei mate s android 6 but had the same problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)