FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][PORT] Samsung Gear 360 Manager (Universal mod for any devices with Android 5.0)

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ROSTOVisualFX, Junior Member on 30th September 2016, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Samsung Gear 360 Manager (Mod without LiveView for any phones and tablets with Android 5.0 or higher)
We present a new modification of the application Gear 360 Manager is compatible with most phone models from all manufacturers!

Universal Mod Samsung Gear 360 Manager without LiveView for any phones and tablets with Android 5.0 or higher

Now as a remote for Gear 360, you can use any phone with Android 5.0 or higher!
This level of compatibility we were able to achieve due to the fact that our programmer was removed by the LiveView module (preview in real time)..
Therefore, even on slower and older phones like Samsung GALAXY S4 and Note 3 this app works and allows you to change Exposure settings, white Balance, HDR as well as set limits ISO. And most importantly, to remotely control shutter release on spherical camera Gear 360 to making photos the precisely the right moment, not when the timer expires.
This modification is based on modification of established respected Bin4ry.

Mods:
1.) Removed LiveView to support all devices (by Dionis10)
2.) Replaced by UI icons on a large and high quality (Designed by Admin ALLGe.RU)
3.) Removed device lock (by Bin4ry)

Requested and paid for the creation of this modification: ROSTOVisualFX

Screen Gear 360 Manager MOD without LiveView for any phones

Installation requirements:
1. Any devices from any manufacturer with the OS Android 5.0 or higher.
2. You need to install Samsung Accessory Service (You will be prompted to install this component automatically after you install Gear 360 Manager).

We recommend you to install our mod, in case if on Your device is not running LiveView in the mod from Bin4ry or You don't need LiveView or You want to save battery charge camera and phone without LiveView.

Download the latest version You can always get on the official website of the developers of this modification here:
Modified application Gear 360 Manager for any devices with Android 5.0 or higher

Detailed instructions for the installation and use of this Mod is the link above.

Before asking questions in this thread, that You have something does not work as I would like — please view this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYcic0uNUBw

If the problem persists, please in the comments leave the following information:
1. The Android version on Your device and the device model.
2. Firmware version Gear 360.
3. Gear 360 camera connects via Bluetooth to Your device without the app?
4. If in Your opinion, a solution to Your problem will require changes to the application, please provide the adb logcat with the entry point in which is shown a error.

Best Regards, ROSTOVisualFX
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROSTOVisualFX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ROSTOVisualFX Ad-Free

22nd November 2016, 07:27 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
let me test it; tahnks for developing
22nd November 2016, 05:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_quique

let me test it; tahnks for developing

And what prevents? Link is not found in the header?
Click here: to download Gear 360 Manager mod RVFX
23rd November 2016, 06:39 PM |#4  

More
Stitching and saving problem... only stitched up to 29% and save up to 50% and it stop, nothing done. Also when pressed on the recording, it recorded but can't stop it. The stop button won't responded. There are other problem... when changing lens to different mode, it can't changed back. I have to X out the app and re-open it again in order to change.
24th November 2016, 03:27 AM |#5  
Flag Boca Raton, FL
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Anyone got this to work with the Pixel XL?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
24th November 2016, 05:13 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radix4

Stitching and saving problem... only stitched up to 29% and save up to 50% and it stop, nothing done. Also when pressed on the recording, it recorded but can't stop it. The stop button won't responded. There are other problem... when changing lens to different mode, it can't changed back. I have to X out the app and re-open it again in order to change.

I'm surprised You before you install read all description of this modification. Everything works as it should.
28th November 2016, 12:24 PM |#7  

More
Not working on Sony Z3
I'm still stuck my Sony Z3 and Android 6.0.1
Modified app won't let me see content of the camera memory and can't access to direct view !
do you think there is any other apps that work with ?
Thank you very much.
29th November 2016, 06:59 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Cotel

I'm still stuck my Sony Z3 and Android 6.0.1
Modified app won't let me see content of the camera memory and can't access to direct view !
do you think there is any other apps that work with ?
Thank you very much.

Have you tried Airplane mode off and force enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi?
1st December 2016, 06:18 PM |#9  

More
Another app
I found another app that work with my 360 video, it's SYVR360 I don't know if it works with all phone but for Z3 it's good !!
2nd December 2016, 10:34 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Cotel

I found another app that work with my 360 video, it's SYVR360 I don't know if it works with all phone but for Z3 it's good !!

Like the Z3 has a built-in recording function of the screen - if not more difficult please remove the video of how it works. I failed to connect SGS4 to SYVR360, can I something not so do.
2nd December 2016, 10:38 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSTOVisualFX

Like the Z3 has a built-in recording function of the screen - if not more difficult please remove the video of how it works. I failed to connect SGS4 to SYVR360, can I something not so do.

I don't know how to use the built-in record function, what do you want to know ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)