We present a new modification of the application Gear 360 Manager is compatible with most phone models from all manufacturers!
Now as a remote for Gear 360, you can use any phone with Android 5.0 or higher!
This level of compatibility we were able to achieve due to the fact that our programmer was removed by the LiveView module (preview in real time)..
Therefore, even on slower and older phones like Samsung GALAXY S4 and Note 3 this app works and allows you to change Exposure settings, white Balance, HDR as well as set limits ISO. And most importantly, to remotely control shutter release on spherical camera Gear 360 to making photos the precisely the right moment, not when the timer expires.
This modification is based on modification of established respected Bin4ry.
1.) Removed LiveView to support all devices (by Dionis10)
2.) Replaced by UI icons on a large and high quality (Designed by Admin ALLGe.RU)
3.) Removed device lock (by Bin4ry)
Requested and paid for the creation of this modification: ROSTOVisualFX
1. Any devices from any manufacturer with the OS Android 5.0 or higher.
2. You need to install Samsung Accessory Service (You will be prompted to install this component automatically after you install Gear 360 Manager).
We recommend you to install our mod, in case if on Your device is not running LiveView in the mod from Bin4ry or You don't need LiveView or You want to save battery charge camera and phone without LiveView.
Download the latest version You can always get on the official website of the developers of this modification here:
Modified application Gear 360 Manager for any devices with Android 5.0 or higher
Detailed instructions for the installation and use of this Mod is the link above.
Before asking questions in this thread, that You have something does not work as I would like — please view this video:
If the problem persists, please in the comments leave the following information:
1. The Android version on Your device and the device model.
2. Firmware version Gear 360.
3. Gear 360 camera connects via Bluetooth to Your device without the app?
4. If in Your opinion, a solution to Your problem will require changes to the application, please provide the adb logcat with the entry point in which is shown a error.
Best Regards, ROSTOVisualFX