FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unity Installer [TEMPLATE]

3,114 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,072

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 26th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2017, 06:37 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 5,363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.R™

I tried with rr's default kernel and no dice, back to fire and your 1.4 updates and all is working again, finally

BTW v4a apk wasn't installed when I installed your 1.4,i had to manually install it, I'm not sure if it was intentional or not just thought I'd mention it

Did you use v4a from the magisk manager app? That's not ahrions and doesn't include the apk. Ahrions does include the apk

19th April 2017, 06:42 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi ahrion,
Just came across on this via my magisk app on RR ROM.
I have been using v4a and Dolby atoms in past via twrp.
Just want to know do I have to use your modules before v4a installation or later?
Means flashing sequence?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
19th April 2017, 08:04 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Did you use v4a from the magisk manager app? That's not ahrions and doesn't include the apk. Ahrions does include the apk

I know the difference and as it was his afh account yes I'm sure, no v4a apk was installed with 1.4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
19th April 2017, 09:02 PM |#104  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.R™

I know the difference and as it was his afh account yes I'm sure, no v4a apk was installed with 1.4

It was.
20th April 2017, 06:39 PM |#105  
Flag Zamboanga City
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
I used the latest one, but I rebooted, it didn't give me any signal anymore. My baseband turned into 'unknown'. Logcat attachedhttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58f8f257...icp_logcat.txt

El Psy Congroo
22nd April 2017, 06:13 PM |#106  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magz Heaven

I used the latest one, but I rebooted, it didn't give me any signal anymore. My baseband turned into 'unknown'. Logcat attachedhttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58f8f257...icp_logcat.txt

El Psy Congroo

No ideas why it would do this. It has something to do with Magisk interfacing with my mod. Try unnofficial magisk v13
22nd April 2017, 06:17 PM |#107  
Flag Zamboanga City
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

No ideas why it would do this. It has something to do with Magisk interfacing with my mod. Try unnofficial magisk v13

I mentioned you on ARISE, since the compatibility module they made is either not working, or giving users problems. Can you recommend your module to be used? I find it okay though.

El Psy Congroo
25th April 2017, 12:23 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I read through all the posts but still confused. I have SuperSU root and viper installed but few apps not processing the audio. does this OP provide solution?
25th April 2017, 02:50 PM |#109  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shriac

I read through all the posts but still confused. I have SuperSU root and viper installed but few apps not processing the audio. does this OP provide solution?

Does the OP says it provides a solution?
25th April 2017, 06:40 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Does the OP says it provides a solution?

My intention was not to be rude. I chose wrong words. I just wanted to know can anyone help me.
2nd May 2017, 08:44 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magz Heaven

I used the latest one, but I rebooted, it didn't give me any signal anymore. My baseband turned into 'unknown'.

I start to think Im the only one with this problem as nobody mention anything like that. Any luck tracking the cause ? First i think it can be related to fact my phone (I use 6p with recent RR 7.1.2 Rom) has 64bit cpu (somekind of mixing 32/64 libraries) but its not so uncommon and propably more users would cry about it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audmodlib, magisk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)