FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unity Installer [TEMPLATE]

3,114 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,074

By ahrion, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 26th March 2017, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th March 2017, 12:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

Go easy on the guy... He's obviously new and inexperienced and probably here to learn...

@mvarejao You should probably do a whole lot of reading before continuing.

Go to your device forums. You'll most likely find a lot of useful information there, among other things threads like this (where you'll find lots of resources and reading material): https://forum.xda-developers.com/red...-roll-t3528728

Thanks for the help. I'm going to read carefully that information.

29th March 2017, 12:36 PM |#22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 6,700

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Imagine if you had like 5+ OPs where you got the same 5 questions asked every single day.

First unnoficial rule of XDA is to always read OP, next is to know how to use XDA, third is to know how to install zips among other files.

It's not exactly rocket surgery. I can try to help as I can but imagine having to do script changes between like 13 zips and then then ALSO having to hold people's hand because they don't know how to read an OP, update notes, tell me "does not work" with no logs or info, or don't know any known issues with Magisk or mods. I don't have time to hold everyone's hand because AFAIK we are all adults and should know how to read, do research, and use a search function.

Trust me, I know how it can be.

But, if you have the time to write a snide comment, you've got the time to point a new user in the right direction instead...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Didgeridoohan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Didgeridoohan Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 04:05 PM |#23  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,926

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridoohan

Go easy on the guy... He's obviously new and inexperienced and probably here to learn...

@mvarejao You should probably do a whole lot of reading before continuing.

Go to your device forums. You'll most likely find a lot of useful information there, among other things threads like this (where you'll find lots of resources and reading material): https://forum.xda-developers.com/red...-roll-t3528728

And there are Magisk threads all over the place! I have flashed a bunch of modules, swapped in as many inverted apps as possible as well as stock camera, Pixel and camera AND the Snapdragon camera AND gallery..that might be jamming me,up a bit. I am upgrading then returning for questions...

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

You wont need it anymore i only enabled permissive because of my mods i wont need it after this

Is it possible that loading up too many modules and extras is causing a conflict? I am going to upgrade my software now and hopefully if a certain install order matters, please PM me. Many thanks!
29th March 2017, 08:57 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi, I'm getting a bootloop when I'm flashing v2.3 deep buffer remover

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Seems it's related to magisk not the module. If i install everything one by one after reboot it works fine. Thanks for the development
30th March 2017, 03:56 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
bootloop on pixel
30th March 2017, 06:03 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 5,363

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asad510

bootloop on pixel

Do you have the magisk version modified for pixels? Logs?
30th March 2017, 11:03 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
How come when I try to install my own module through topjohnwu's template it messes with your sound mod? V4A driver and Dolby libs are gone when I run my module. I made my module to utilize DNSCrypt connections but the files i use aren't sound libs and such.
31st March 2017, 05:23 AM |#28  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneDoom

How come when I try to install my own module through topjohnwu's template it messes with your sound mod? V4A driver and Dolby libs are gone when I run my module. I made my module to utilize DNSCrypt connections but the files i use aren't sound libs and such.

No ideas man. Sounds like a compatibility issue with Magisk, which may have adverse effects with certain mods together. If you look at my code, you'll see nothing out of the ordinary.
31st March 2017, 05:27 AM |#29  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer

More
Upcoming features of AudModLib are to increase script efficiency and cut the fat, improve scripts by integrating the most compatible code, add mixer_path files for mods like phone speaker/stereo mods, as well as integrate any other suggestions for my framework that developers may suggest to make things easier and better for them. I'm always looking for feedback.

AudModLib aims to provide seamless integration between different developers as well as reduces the amount of pain you guys have when installing modules.

While I don't officially support modules line the Ainur who ARISE, or anyone else who uses my library, I welcome anyone who wants to learn more or seek more information on how this can help them moving forward.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahrion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2017, 05:05 PM |#30  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 2,955

More
Hey, so I'm kind of confused as to what this module does.

Could it be used to modify specific lines in audio_policy.conf through magisk?
1st April 2017, 11:48 AM |#31  
Flag Pasig
Thanks Meter: 756

More
SystemUI crash on boot for me. Nexus 6P. Uninstaller would've been amazing right now.
Attached Files
File Type: log recovery.log - [Click for QR Code] (18.1 KB, 12 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audmodlib, magisk

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)