7th November 2019, 05:58 PM |#6351  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 5,523

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezorflame

Did you install git-lfs? We're recently transferred to a fresh repos with LFS enabled.
Make sure you install lfs and try downloading again: https://git-lfs.github.com/

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I'll try to debug this, seems like some rogue APK update which will probably affect other versions as well.
In the meantime it'd be nice if you could provide me debug logs of the installation and the logcat of bootloop.

here you go
7th November 2019, 07:24 PM |#6352  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 165

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Did you install git-lfs? We're recently transferred to a fresh repos with LFS enabled.
Make sure you install lfs and try downloading again: https://git-lfs.github.com/

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I'll try to debug this, seems like some rogue APK update which will probably affect other versions as well.
In the meantime it'd be nice if you could provide me debug logs of the installation and the logcat of bootloop.

Yes maybe it could causing the bootloop. I too became the victim of the latest opengapps bootloop. Didn't had the backup & i had to clean install the ROM all over again.
And also do consider this that do not include latest Photos apps because open gapps doesn't support Split APKs yet. and the latest photos apps crashes after the gapps flashing. untill then include v4.13 of Photos app which was the last standalone/single APK version of the app.

In the meantime could anybody provide the last working Aroma64 9.0 open gapps package please?
The Following User Says Thank You to kirtikhurana For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kirtikhurana Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 03:37 AM |#6353  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 447

More
Android 10 GApps should be installed on $SYSTEM/product/app or $SYSTEM/product/priv-app. Other files like libs and frameworks should also be in the product folder.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to VincentJoshuaET For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VincentJoshuaET Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 03:54 AM |#6354  
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:

Make sure you install lfs and try downloading again: https://git-lfs.github.com

Thank you.
Apparently I was missing a step. (Step #2 in the link.)
I did not realize I had to initialize LFS by running git lfs install also.

One quick question about git-lfs.
The one in the link shows v2.9.0
The one I get by using apt install is v2.3.4-1

Should I change to the one in your link to avoid problems down the road?

Thank you.
Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to ipdev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ipdev Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 05:05 PM |#6355  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:

New builds are flashing without problem. Thank you whoever fixed it.
But I'll be taking full back-up before flashing new build of Open gapps, in case things go wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to amansehdav For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amansehdav Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 05:21 PM |#6356  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2,129

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdev

Thank you.
Apparently I was missing a step. (Step #2 in the link.)
I did not realize I had to initialize LFS by running git lfs install also.

One quick question about git-lfs.
The one in the link shows v2.9.0
The one I get by using apt install is v2.3.4-1

Should I change to the one in your link to avoid problems down the road?

Thank you.
Cheers.

I think you'll be OK but I'd personally switch to the latest version provided by the authors: https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/w...ian-and-ubuntu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezorflame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nezorflame Ad-Free
13th November 2019, 01:43 PM |#6357  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello
why you dont update youtube version in aroma very long time?
it is stick with 14.34.54 very long time

please update youtube too

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Hello
why you dont update youtube version in aroma very long time?
it is stick with 14.34.54 very long time

please update youtube too
14th November 2019, 03:42 PM |#6358  
Thanks Meter: 287

More
Hi,

I just installed the latest 10 Beta GApps, released on 11/14. Finally I'm able to flash my ROM and GApps in the same recovery session and successfully boot the device. However, when choosing to restore from the cloud on a clean flash, I'm getting stuck in a perpetual "Checking info" loop and "Google Play Services keeps stopping". Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

TWP

EDIT: It seems even if I choose to skip the Restore step, I'm getting Play Services crash and I can't continue booting.
17th November 2019, 05:10 PM |#6359  
SF Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,610

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Walking_Playground

Hi,

I just installed the latest 10 Beta GApps, released on 11/14. Finally I'm able to flash my ROM and GApps in the same recovery session and successfully boot the device. However, when choosing to restore from the cloud on a clean flash, I'm getting stuck in a perpetual "Checking info" loop and "Google Play Services keeps stopping". Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

TWP

EDIT: It seems even if I choose to skip the Restore step, I'm getting Play Services crash and I can't continue booting.

I'm seeing similar with the "Checking info" loop, but I can skip and enter OS fine.

But i can't add my Google account (same "Checking info" thing) and the GApps I've tried crash out (Gmail, Chrome)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gapps, open gapps, open source, opengapps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)