Aight, new builds coming right up!
- new mounting scripts have been implemented (thanks to @osm0sis
) - this may
still have issues, but right now looks promising and should fix all these "unsupported device" errors
- Actions Services is now shipping by default in micro+ variants to support Pixel Launcher
- new overlays for Pixel Launcher, Actions Services and Wellbeing to use them as the default packages to stop FC'ing
- synced versions of Chrome, Google Webview and TrichromeLibrary to make them work together without issues
What needs to be checked:
- installation process: you should be able to install it without any issues
- logging into account: should work, restore should work as well without FCs
- Digital Wellbeing: should work fine without FCs
- Pixel Launcher: should be settable as the default launcher and work without FCs with Suggested apps row
- Google Photos: should launch without FCs (for now looks still broken for me, but I want to hear more results)
Please provide full feedback on reporting issues with logcat.
See the post below: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=6435