Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2020, 10:43 AM |#6531  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 2,142

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verfassergeist

So what package for Q is good at this point? By my count, 2/8, 2/7, 2/5, 1/31, and 1/27 are not working. Is there anything left?

Just wait until the end of the day, @Nezorflame is aware of it and is going to delete the ones not working avoiding further confusion.

Meanwhile you can try latest available Pico builds or 31/1 nano build.
9th February 2020, 11:24 AM |#6532  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil

Just wait until the end of the day, @Nezorflame is aware of it and is going to delete the ones not working avoiding further confusion.

Meanwhile you can try latest available Pico builds or 31/1 nano build.

I don't think that the 31/1 nano build works. I just tried to flash it and during the setup wizard it rebooted back to recovery. Latest pico builds are also affected based on other posts. Not to discount what you suggested, but do you know why the 31/1 build was to be used?
9th February 2020, 05:12 PM |#6533  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 2,397

Donate to Me
More
Thank you as usual @razorloves and @curiousrom, faulty packages have been removed. Testing group is in the works and should be up and running as soon as I get approval. @Verfassergeist nano build from 31/01 works fine for me on a fresh setup, so it should be good. Please check your ROM and provide proper installation logs and logcat of your bootloop.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nezorflame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nezorflame Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 04:49 AM |#6534  
Recognized Contributor
Flag monteverde.org
Thanks Meter: 2,583

More
Exclamation Nano+ Build 2020-02-11 Bootloop
FYI @razorloves posted a bug report & fix here: priv-app perms are missing from whitelist, causing bootloops:

Quote:

The wellbeing app was updated yesterday and it needs some new perms whitelisted.
Please remove the following builds: 11 feb, pie and q, arm and arm64, nano and larger...

The fix was merged & all Open GApps packages build 2020-02-11 were removed from the servers.

If you downloaded that build 2020-02-11, you should delete it except for Pico which does not include the wellbeing app so it is not affected.

Thanks to @razorloves for your contribution.

Open GApps packages 2020-02-12 are being built as I write this post. No negative reports so far.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to curiousrom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift curiousrom Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 01:47 AM |#6535  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
There is a bug here. When I installed the NANO version of GAPPS (2/12), Google search disappeared. Then if I turn on the Okay google(or hey Google) switch, Google serch will fail to connect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakanaop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sakanaop Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 02:57 AM |#6536  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 13,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakanaop

There is a bug here. When I installed the NANO version of GAPPS (2/12), Google search disappeared. Then if I turn on the Okay google(or hey Google) switch, Google serch will fail to connect.

nicholasbuse uploaded another new google search app yesterday that's not signed.
same problem i fixed a few days ago. lol
https://gitlab.opengapps.org/opengap...chbox/29/nodpi
click the revert button on that sucker
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to razorloves For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift razorloves Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 07:09 AM |#6537  
Recognized Contributor
Flag monteverde.org
Thanks Meter: 2,583

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakanaop

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves

nicholasbuse uploaded another new google search app yesterday that's not signed.

Both you guys forgot to mention for which Android version exactly which is essential troubleshooting info.

I presume you are talking about Open GApps Nano for Android 10, correct?

Edit: @Nezorflame - I guess both Open GApps Nano for Android 10 builds 2020-02-12 & 13 need to be deleted.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curiousrom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift curiousrom Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 12:43 PM |#6538  
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves

Well, that's not him directly, it's an automated script which finds new APK versions and pushes them into corresponding repo. It just uses his creds.
But yeah, that happened again. Reverted and removed faulty releases.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nezorflame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nezorflame Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 01:57 PM |#6539  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 45

More
YouTube app in the packages are old, also photos app crashed. Any fix about that ?
16th February 2020, 09:05 PM |#6540  
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amansehdav

YouTube app in the packages are old, also photos app crashed. Any fix about that ?

Can you be more specific? Please state:
- your device model
- Android version
- architecture (arm/arm64)
- version of the GApps package used (nano, micro, etc.)
- attach installation logs (usually found in the same folder with GApps zip)
- attach logcat (use Google how to do that with ADB)
- describe the problem (with the screenshot if applicable)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Guys, since the updated Pixel Launcher was merged and there have been a lot of updates to the Photos app, it's time to check if the other package variants can be built now.
Please check micro and stock test builds and let me know if there are any issues.

micro
ARM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...T.zip/download
ARM64: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...T.zip/download

stock
ARM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...T.zip/download
ARM64: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ope...T.zip/download
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nezorflame For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nezorflame Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 09:58 PM |#6541  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Chrome is freezing for almost all the time and I cannot install Revolut app due to incompatibility issue.
LG G2, LOS 17.1 with all the latest versions of GApps. Any solutions? Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gapps, open gapps, open source, opengapps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)