FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Patched Odin 3.13.1

101 posts
Thanks Meter: 121

By realbbb, Senior Member on 13th March 2018, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
For those looking for a patched odin 3.13.1 version that is a newer build than all the renamed prince comsy 3.12.3 versions floating around.

I patched the latest Odin to offer similar functionality to the princecomsy patch; in that it ignores both the sha256 fails and the model mismatches.
- Developed and successfully tested for my verizon samsung s8 g950u to g950u1 and combination firmwares packages.
- Confirmed working on an unlocked S9+ g965U1 to VZW g965u.
- additional confirmation: G950w from G950u

Attached is the latest patched odin3 v3.13.1 windows version and the original odin v3.13.1 windows and mac version.

Official v3.13.1 Changelog
-Support for compressed binary files (LZ4)
-Support for Android O (Oreo)
-Implement 80 ports Mass D / L
-DVIF for Mac bundle

Be careful flashing!

¡BBB!
Walking Domestic

Stock odin sourced from pedant87
Attached Files
File Type: zip Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.33 MB, 18482 views)
File Type: zip Odin3_v3.13.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.37 MB, 9606 views)
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to realbbb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift realbbb Ad-Free

19th March 2018, 04:15 PM |#2  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks, thought my firmware was bad since it wouldn't flash with the previous odin. This worked perfect. I used this to flash my galaxy s9+ from U1 to VZW.
The Following User Says Thank You to ednometry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ednometry Ad-Free
20th March 2018, 08:37 PM |#3  
Flag Sadiqabad
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Thanks. I wanted to firmware back to G950w from G950u using Oreo and found it. Really appreciate your hard work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dksoni411 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dksoni411 Ad-Free
5th April 2018, 05:45 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I gotta give a huge thank you for this program, man! I was able to flash from the SM-G955U firmware on Verizon to the Unlocked USA (SM-G955U1) firmware running the Official Oreo build.
The Following User Says Thank You to Serxyne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Serxyne Ad-Free
6th April 2018, 02:25 PM |#5  

More
Please Help
Hey please help me out i want to bypass my google account in my G950U i have downloaded your patched Odin but i'm facing an issue after file analys and setup connection its just showing success 0/ failed 1 please Help me out.

Please Please Please help me out...

Contact me:
7th April 2018, 04:01 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serxyne

I gotta give a huge thank you for this program, man! I was able to flash from the SM-G955U firmware on Verizon to the Unlocked USA (SM-G955U1) firmware running the Official Oreo build.

did you have to switch the software/retail code or did you just do a straight flash?
11th April 2018, 09:47 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realbbb

For those looking for a patched odin 3.13.1 version that is a newer build than all the renamed prince comsy 3.12.3 versions floating around.

I patched the latest Odin to offer similar functionality to the princecomsy patch; in that it ignores both the sha256 fails and the model mismatches.
- Developed and successfully tested for my verizon samsung s8 g950u to g950u1 and combination firmwares packages.
- Confirmed working on an unlocked S9+ g965U1 to VZW g965u.
- additional confirmation: G950w from G950u

Attached is the latest patched odin3 v3.13.1 windows version and the original odin v3.13.1 windows and mac version.

Official v3.13.1 Changelog
-Support for compressed binary files (LZ4)
-Support for Android O (Oreo)
-Implement 80 ports Mass D / L
-DVIF for Mac bundle

Be careful flashing!

¡BBB!
Walking Domestic

Stock odin sourced from pedant87

I had the 950U..squ2cra1 firmware on my unlocked S8 and could not use the new Odin 3.13.1 until I used the one patched by you.

Thanks a lot for your help!
12th April 2018, 01:33 AM |#8  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks Man
Just Flashed N950U1 (XAA) to My N950U (TMB)
it worked perfectly
Thanks
21st April 2018, 09:35 PM |#9  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Solid work! Thanks for the patched version
6th May 2018, 08:58 AM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1,679

Donate to Me
More
Hey mate,
Just a quick question / concern .. Just ran an analysis on your file here -> https://www.reverse.it/sample/89c6e5...9065d06bd193de
While I can't see too many differences after unzipping your exe and running a comparison with a hex editor against your original odin you provided .. still the online analysis results do make me ask the question
"please explain?"
Online analysis of your original odin provided is here -> https://www.reverse.it/sample/370b97...15fff783fa0d35
11th May 2018, 05:24 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudemony

Hey mate,
Just a quick question / concern .. Just ran an analysis on your file here -> link
While I can't see too many differences after unzipping your exe and running a comparison with a hex editor against your original odin you provided .. still the online analysis results do make me ask the question
"please explain?"
Online analysis of your original odin provided is here -> link

Please note that Eudummy did not run reverse it on the OP attached executable file. The sha256, executable type, and file size do not match the file he tested at his provided link. I am wondering why he would test a different file with the same filename? Just a plug for reverse it? Anywho... To help calm others...

The patches/changes are:
Operationally I patched as indicated in the OP (encryption and model fails).
All other changes are visual. ie. main graphic bar, version code, and url text/address.

That is it. Simple and has helped many to flash their phones!

¡realBBB!
Not Your Mate
The Following User Says Thank You to realbbb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift realbbb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3.13.1, lz4, odin, oreo, princecomsy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)