[PORT][UNOFFICIAL][VoLTE] CynogenMod 12.1 for Vivo Y51L

Search This thread

shahnawaz_sheikh

Nov 30, 2016
Rajkot, Gujarat
cyanogenmod-logo.jpg

WANT TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE?

https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/experiment-how-to-root-access-vivo-y51l-t3744508

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
A lot.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Working:
RIL (mobile network, SMS & data)
Wifi
VoLTE
Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
Bluetooth
Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
FM radio
Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
Hardware video decoding & encoding
SD cards
adb
USB-tethering
Wifi-tethering
Touchscreen/multi-touch
Sensors
LEDs

Not working:
OTG

INCLUDED:
Sony album
AE effect
Sony movies
mx player pro
Screencast
Smart keyboard pro
Sticker creator
Sony TrackID
Sony Movie Creator
Sony Audio Recorder
Sony Walkman

Backup Your current rom first befor flashing this rom

How to flash:
Put the zip file into the root of your sdcard
Now reboot to twrp recovery
Now go to Wipe and advance wipe option and select cache,dalvik cache and data and Swipe to wipe
Then FLASH the rom

To use internet through sim card you have to manually set APN under settings>sim card>sim 1 or 2>APN for your sim card.

ROM Download:
https://mega.nz/#F!VOYRhZLK!Sk-bKKidz-rN6x5hGVqrQw
gdrive:- (removed add-ons)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SdYS4Fr7yQ9mPr6YZOc-3VWA_2XkhDsM/view?usp=drivesdk

Credits:
Original developer of the rom Nanda Satria, and ME for porting​

Last edited:

manish_503

Sep 5, 2017
Agra
Thanks very much All bugs fixed but when I scroll app list in file manager then shows file manager has stopped......and not connected via USB cable to PC and no wallpaper set from file manager photos.....please help....thanks again
...u done great work

shahnawaz_sheikh

Nov 30, 2016
Rajkot, Gujarat
Thanks very much All bugs fixed but when I scroll app list in file manager then shows file manager has stopped......and not connected via USB cable to PC and no wallpaper set from file manager photos.....please help....thanks again
...u done great work

For usb connection to pc. Go to settings>storage>select three dots in the top right corner>select mass storage.
And for file manager no such issues with me.

Last edited:

manish_503

Sep 5, 2017
Agra
Is this rooted rom? When I connect to pc then kingroot detect 'remove root' & 'root again'....but root checker shows sorry no root....& I want to uninstall stock system mx player & install latest mx player....but it not uninstalling....any way how to root

shahnawaz_sheikh

Nov 30, 2016
Rajkot, Gujarat
Is this rooted rom? When I connect to pc then kingroot detect 'remove root' & 'root again'....but root checker shows sorry no root....& I want to uninstall stock system mx player & install latest mx player....but it not uninstalling....any way how to root

Yes, this rom is rooted. But our device does not support root due to its kernel. And if you want to uninstall any system app. Just go to recovery>then mount system>then go to advance>file manager>navigate to system folder and go to priv-app> deleat what apps you want to Deleat.

kalashas

Apr 19, 2018
open gapps link

I have using the rom for 2 day it was fantastivc but i need gapps for this rom plz give me a link i had a confusion of which gapps is compatable for vivo y51l cm12.1 rom plz give me link

Mountchuan

Oct 17, 2020
After perfecting it, this ROM is the best!

I hope that Gapps can be built into the system, and it can fix all errors and support Root authorization. For some of the built-in Sony and other apps, it is recommended to delete them, which is of no use. I hope that all compatibility errors can be corrected, and all system software is updated to the original Google system software. This ROM does not support the navigation bar, I hope to support it.Thank you, and I hope you are willing to provide this update.

Raju_sharma

Jul 15, 2022
Vivo Y51L
I want to flash this rom in my vivo y51L but I get error code 7 and get_metdata_recrusive:some change failed....I have tried latest twrp recovery but got same problem..

Please tell me how to resovle it..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod-logo.jpg

WANT TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE?

https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/experiment-how-to-root-access-vivo-y51l-t3744508

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    A lot.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​

Working:
    RIL (mobile network, SMS & data)
    Wifi
    VoLTE
    Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
    Bluetooth
    Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
    FM radio
    Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
    Hardware video decoding & encoding
    SD cards
    adb
    USB-tethering
    Wifi-tethering
    Touchscreen/multi-touch
    Sensors
    LEDs

Not working:
    OTG

INCLUDED:
    Sony album
    AE effect
    Sony movies
    mx player pro
    Screencast
    Smart keyboard pro
    Sticker creator
    Sony TrackID
    Sony Movie Creator
    Sony Audio Recorder
    Sony Walkman

Backup Your current rom first befor flashing this rom

How to flash:
    Put the zip file into the root of your sdcard
    Now reboot to twrp recovery
    Now go to Wipe and advance wipe option and select cache,dalvik cache and data and Swipe to wipe
    Then FLASH the rom

To use internet through sim card you have to manually set APN under settings>sim card>sim 1 or 2>APN for your sim card.

ROM Download:
    https://mega.nz/#F!VOYRhZLK!Sk-bKKidz-rN6x5hGVqrQw
    gdrive:- (removed add-ons)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SdYS4Fr7yQ9mPr6YZOc-3VWA_2XkhDsM/view?usp=drivesdk

Credits:
    Original developer of the rom Nanda Satria, and ME for porting​

Yes, this rom is rooted. But our device does not support root due to its kernel. And if you want to uninstall any system app. Just go to recovery>then mount system>then go to advance>file manager>navigate to system folder and go to priv-app> deleat what apps you want to Deleat.