Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2016, 10:54 PM |#10011  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordietm

I seem to have the same issue. The profiles don't change.

I'm also having this issue.

Nevermind, just noticed it had too many folders.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
24th July 2016, 11:10 PM |#10012  
Flag Quito
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Can I update Leviticus 1.2 over 1.2.1, or is necesary the wipes?
Is possible create aroma version for the last version?
Thanks in advanced
Enviado desde la Luna con mi HTC One M8
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
24th July 2016, 11:31 PM |#10013  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknownshadow

My files are set up that way: data/media/legacy/Viper4Android/Profile/Audiophile7.0/<XML>

Check the permissions on the Audophile7.0 folder. Should be 775. If you can't read the contents of the folder they are likely wrong. You may have to boot into recovery to fix them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
24th July 2016, 11:37 PM |#10014  
Flag Glina
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Tried out Lev 1.2 and 1.2.1. For me, Exodus with GH tweak is still the best! Leviticus just doesn't have that depth I'm used to hearing on Exodus, although it's not bad either.
25th July 2016, 12:24 AM |#10015  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyperX

Any idea why dolby atmos app is fc?
Selinux is permissive and the audioconfig file is not empty?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

What firmware are you on? Atmos does not work below marshmallow.
25th July 2016, 12:36 AM |#10016  
Flag Bejaia
Thanks Meter: 360

More
MusicFX fc issue back on Lev 1.2.1 Thought was definitely fixed with Lev 1.2.
Noticed also that Dolby gui works even not granted storage permission.
25th July 2016, 01:47 AM |#10017  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Sound in 1.21 is definitely off compared to 1.2 for me.
25th July 2016, 02:13 AM |#10018  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 610

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

I'm 100% sure it's not dolby itself. Does your music and sound act funny when dolby is turned off?

Also, 1000 pages. Gj fellow arise team. @guitardedhero @smeejaytee @sonophilos

So I plugged some 3.5mm Samsung S5 earphones in and get a totally different outcome when turning Dolby on. Typically I use some LG HBS700 Bluetooth headphones, and when I turn Dolby on it gets "muffled" like. Only the volume leveler works. With the 3.5mm earphones, it get louder, but still clear....whoa.....got way louder with both volume leveler and sound virtualizer. Dialogue enhancer still no change.
25th July 2016, 02:20 AM |#10019  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerjack1957

Sound in 1.21 is definitely off compared to 1.2 for me.

I went back and flashed 1.2 , listened to a few songs, then flashed 1.2.1 and listened to the same songs again with the same tweak prop settings (smeejaytee Maxx ice) and I have to agree; 1.2.1 definitely sounds 'off' compared to 1.2.

The first thing I noticed was the sound stage being a bit smaller sounding with the mids and highs. There also seems to be less distinction between the lows and mids on 1.2.1, and at times they are overpowering.

For those saying that Exodus is still their go-to, I'm going to flash the last build that was made for it and see if I can notice the same differences being mentioned between it and Leviticus.

Thanks again everyone for the valuable feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to nericollin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nericollin Ad-Free
25th July 2016, 02:39 AM |#10020  
Flag Villarrica, Paraguay
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234

It would be interesting in this thread if people, when commenting on subjective things like how their setup sounds would include what sort of music you are listening to. That would help others to better evaluate whether to try the configuration / tweak.prop / irs, etc. For example, I see a number of v4a profiles tuned for 60hz bass - probably not being used for classical / jazz / folk / acoustic music!

I should probably list what I listen to. It is a big mix of classical, some jazz, some pop, some rock, and some acoustic indie/folk stuff. The classical is mostly large symphonic stuff, as I was a symphony orchestra trumpet player for a number of years. Stuff like Mahler/Bruckner/Shostakovich and Prokofiev. For jazz, stuff like old weather report. For pop/rock, Coldplay, Split Enz, Sia, Tears for Fears, Genesis. Acoustic stuff is stuff like Jenn Grant, some Sheryl Crow, Uncle Jed.
25th July 2016, 04:04 AM |#10021  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 610

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234

I should probably list what I listen to. It is a big mix of classical, some jazz, some pop, some rock, and some acoustic indie/folk stuff. The classical is mostly large symphonic stuff, as I was a symphony orchestra trumpet player for a number of years. Stuff like Mahler/Bruckner/Shostakovich and Prokofiev. For jazz, stuff like old weather report. For pop/rock, Coldplay, Split Enz, Sia, Tears for Fears, Genesis. Acoustic stuff is stuff like Jenn Grant, some Sheryl Crow, Uncle Jed.

You should try listening to Timmy Trumpet, trumpet + electronic...lol.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

@guitardedhero

LINK to BLU Vivo XL twrp backup, has Hi-Fi + DTS surround?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)