ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,517

By A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems, Member on 15th May 2016, 06:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2016, 07:33 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,736

More
not first lol , just thankful for the sharing of your hard work , time & knowledge @Ben Feutrill , @guitardedhero , @smeejaytee , @Roi007leaf , @sonophilos , @ephexxis , @churapa , @ahrion , @RatchetPanda , @nericollin , @Paschfire , @wrongway213 , @aki_007 , @Exclusive-R & R3V3N3CH , happy anniversary of unbefore heard of sounds.:highcowboy:

"err on the side of kindness"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 07:49 PM |#12  
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661

More
"One MOD to rule them all...One MOD to find them...One MOD to bring them all...and in the darkness bind them"

Awesome to see official page. Excitement is an understatement👍

Sent from Outside the 9 using my Zombiefied Exodus OnyX
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dingermtb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dingermtb Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 07:52 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Thanks guys loving this Mod so far. Hope you guys keep it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to adil089 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adil089 Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 07:56 PM |#14  
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661

More
WOW...I just actually noticed. Thank you for the mention and very, very kind words. I'm blown away right now👍

Sent from Outside the 9 using my Zombiefied Exodus OnyX
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingermtb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dingermtb Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 07:57 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
BIG thanks, @Ben Feutrill & @guitardedhero new era just started, I have the filing like standing in front of Monolith from 2001 Odyssey 👍

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DingoDingo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DingoDingo Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 08:09 PM |#16  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 7,791

Donate to Me
More
Thanks so much for the mention.. It was a pleasure helping out to make this awesome mod work for everyone and especially with Pulse.. Can't wait to see this evolve although I can't imagine it sounding any better than this!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 08:27 PM |#17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2,517

More
We are humbled by the outpouring of love and support, it is only because of all of you that we are able to provide something this special. AndroidFileHost Developer Access has been granted and the Genesis™ folder is now linked in the OP!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 08:33 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
@guitardedhero Hey buddy, you did it! I just graduated high school last Friday, and now have finals to deal with, but I haven't forgotten about my contribution. I'll get straight to work on my custom V4A profile after finals this week. Again, this will be the first time I've ever made a custom V4A profile, so I hope it turns out okay, and I'm completely open to constructive criticism and recommendations! I'll have the first release ready in a few weeks. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to even more great things from you, because I know this is only the beginning! Again, great job so far!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nbay64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nbay64 Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 08:49 PM |#19  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 797

More
Thank you so much for starting this thread. Having been waiting for a long time for ARISE to go official and it finally happened!!! Excited to see whats to come.
What version is the ARISE Genesis linked in the Dow loads section. Is it .9.4 or later?
15th May 2016, 08:52 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
It seems that the download link leads to blank page:

15th May 2016, 09:06 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
So the 0.9.4 is the final version?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)