More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roi007leaf

Latest aroma 3.02:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862708570
Changelog:

## Deuteronomy™ 3.02 "SwanSong™"

- Added description screen for deep buffer removal for New Users
- Fixed scripting for New User skipping ICEsound installation will no longer get ICEconfig or Preset selection screens

URL doesn't exist 😐
14th March 2017, 06:59 AM |#23482  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Petah Tiqwa
Thanks Meter: 3,116

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NingaR

URL doesn't exist 😐

Fixed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roi007leaf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roi007leaf Ad-Free
14th March 2017, 08:34 AM |#23483  
Flag Taiping, Perak
Thanks Meter: 349

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roi007leaf

Fixed

Still not exist sir
14th March 2017, 08:36 AM |#23484  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Petah Tiqwa
Thanks Meter: 3,116

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalwani7395

Still not exist sir

Check my post again
The Following User Says Thank You to Roi007leaf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roi007leaf Ad-Free
14th March 2017, 08:47 AM |#23485  
Flag I bet you want to know that
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984

@Shadowghoster I figured out why the arise magisk module won't boot for me. I changed the config.sh file. Automount was set to false. Changed it to true and it booted. Even booted fairly quickly. I also see the module listed in magisk manager. I have not yet tested if it's working. But at least it's booting.

Damn it. I intentionally disabled it because it shouldn't be needed. We don't mount anything to /system. Thanks for investigating.
14th March 2017, 09:59 AM |#23486  
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bofh999

no its not.
it just offers a wider dynamic range. in fact it just adds 8bit more noise.
its aboslutly pointless for playback

24bit and 48bit are extremely useful in mixing and recording as headroom. nothing you could ever hear or woudl ever hear. 16 bit are 96db music has usually a dynamic range around 12db in some cases (symphony orchestras and such) can have up to 60db - so you still have 36db space left ...for NOISE

nope no point, 16bit are just fine unless you wanna chain your tablet into your recording chain then agian if you do that you have other problems lol

Wow! Thanks for clearing that up. I'll settle with 16bit, thanks to you I have an idea why 16bit was used instead of 24bit
14th March 2017, 10:09 AM |#23487  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Sony audio settings doesn't work on nougat. I tried on OnePlus 3 oxygenOS 4.0.3, Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 14.1 and NitrogenOS. It works if I do the adjustments in Sony sound enhancement and open MusicFX and turn it on and off. It works only for one time. Once you pause the music, Sony sound effect is lost. If then you try to adjust something in Sony sound enhancement, media volume turns to full and you can't adjust or lower the volume. The volume sliders work but the sound doesn't get any lower. Also there is no sound effect even at this point. It is just loud without any sound processing. It happens on all nougat ROMs. Tried with different ports and mods, all have the same problem. Please look into the issue.
14th March 2017, 11:09 AM |#23488  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJeans

Sony audio settings doesn't work on nougat. I tried on OnePlus 3 oxygenOS 4.0.3, Redmi Note 3 LineageOS 14.1 and NitrogenOS. It works if I do the adjustments in Sony sound enhancement and open MusicFX and turn it on and off. It works only for one time. Once you pause the music, Sony sound effect is lost. If then you try to adjust something in Sony sound enhancement, media volume turns to full and you can't adjust or lower the volume. The volume sliders work but the sound doesn't get any lower. Also there is no sound effect even at this point. It is just loud without any sound processing. It happens on all nougat ROMs. Tried with different ports and mods, all have the same problem. Please look into the issue.

hmmmm. strange. its working for me.
make sure that musixFX is disabled. and try again.
14th March 2017, 11:47 AM |#23489  
Thanks Meter: 441

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uudruid74

OK. Arise seems to be just a skin on Viper ...

As I've mentioned before, I can't get Viper4Android's driver to install smoothly, and yet Viper4Arise just works.

So not just a skin to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gehess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gehess Ad-Free
14th March 2017, 12:35 PM |#23490  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uudruid74

Also, and this applies to original Viper. When I load a profile, I have to fiddle with a setting (usually turn Viper master switch off an on) for it to register the change in the audio.

Lock effect mode disabled?
14th March 2017, 01:31 PM |#23491  
Flag भारत
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gehess

As I've mentioned before, I can't get Viper4Android's driver to install smoothly, and yet Viper4Arise just works.

So not just a skin to me.

Yeah, because ARISE™ has scripts to make it possible. Viper4android driver was abnormal on my device, dolby wasn't opening at all. Selinux enforce mode was causing trouble, it needs permissive mode to run smoothly. My kernel has no init.d support, but still ARISE™ has set selinux mode always permissive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)