Thanks Meter: 6,502

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinoth3342

ARISE+Deuteronomy+2.94+Modular+AROMA+Installer.zip

Which version is suitable for my ROM in moto g
thank you for replying my post

You just named it in the installer, choose core system, then v4a 2.5.0.5 for starters. Then try other modules later if you want to expermient

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awais Bhatti

Latest non-aroma ??

2.93. I think the 2.94 aroma update fixed some aroma specific issues, hence latest non aroma being 2.93
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2017, 02:18 PM |#23582  
Flag Colchester
Thanks Meter: 1,676

Donate to Me
More
Can someone help me please? My phone was fine then I turned it on and it randomly said arkamys audio has stopped and I sorted that out but now I can't install the driver. It says to reboot and that it was successful but it shouldn't even ask me to install it and after a reboot it asks me to do it again and again... Please help me if possible please. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170316-131224.jpg
Views:	1272
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	4076959   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170316-131257.jpg
Views:	1266
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	4076960  
16th March 2017, 03:07 PM |#23583  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Please give me 2.93 download link I"ll check it...
16th March 2017, 03:12 PM |#23584  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 472

More
Quote:

FOR ME THE BEST
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767141546
16th March 2017, 03:45 PM |#23585  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Are you talking to me? I'm using 2.94 aroma on androidfilehost.com
16th March 2017, 04:28 PM |#23586  
Flag Kampala
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powwow12

To those who use viper + additional modules ( ice, Dolby etc) :
Is it worthwhile ? do you feel these offer anything more compared to just viper ?

If you're lucky enough to get an exact match to your ear buds in Viper DDC, Viper is enough.
For me Ice adds polish at higher volumes of playback.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
16th March 2017, 05:09 PM |#23587  
Flag भारत
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILOPS 007

Can someone help me please? My phone was fine then I turned it on and it randomly said arkamys audio has stopped and I sorted that out but now I can't install the driver. It says to reboot and that it was successful but it shouldn't even ask me to install it and after a reboot it asks me to do it again and again... Please help me if possible please. Thanks

Viper4android, dolby etc sound mod need selinux permissive mode to run smoothly. ARISE package contains selinux permissive mode script by osm0sis. Make sure you installed that script. Install root checker app and check your selinux mode. If you want to enable selinux permissive mode temporarily, open terminal emulator app and enter following commands one by one.

Quote:

su

setenforce 0

Now use quick reboot or any other app to soft reboot/fast reboot. Now, check driver status of your v4a 😀 it must be normal. If you do a hard reboot, selinux will be changed to enforced. Again you have to enable permissive mode temporarily.

You may use init.d scripts to enable permissive mode during boot. If your kernel doesn't support init.d script then you may use init.d emulator option found in kernel aduitor app.

Threre is one permanent solution, you should have latest version of systmless SuperSU. Open terminal emulator and execute following codes line by line:

Quote:

su

mount -o remount,rw /system

mkdir /system/su.d

echo "#!/system/bin/sh" > /system/su.d permissive.sh

echo "setenforce 0" > /system/su.d/permissive.sh

echo "0" > /sys/fs/selinux/enforce

chmod 755 /system/su.d/permissive.sh

And, reboot. 😀 done!
16th March 2017, 07:11 PM |#23588  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor™

Viper4android, dolby etc sound mod need selinux permissive mode to run smoothly. ARISE package contains selinux permissive mode script by osm0sis. Make sure you installed that script. Install root checker app and check your selinux mode. If you want to enable selinux permissive mode temporarily, open terminal emulator app and enter following commands one by one.

Now use quick reboot or any other app to soft reboot/fast reboot. Now, check driver status of your v4a 😀 it must be normal. If you do a hard reboot, selinux will be changed to enforced. Again you have to enable permissive mode temporarily.

You may use init.d scripts to enable permissive mode during boot. If your kernel doesn't support init.d script then you may use init.d emulator option found in kernel aduitor app.

Threre is one permanent solution, you should have latest version of systmless SuperSU. Open terminal emulator and execute following codes line by line:

And, reboot. 😀 done!

Thanks for that, I think the kernel I use (faster angler) is enforcing which means I'll have problems? It worked completely fine yesterday but not today. I don't know why it isn't working today but thanks I'll have a look at what you said.
16th March 2017, 07:36 PM |#23589  
Flag Ames
Thanks Meter: 1,078

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor™

Viper4android, dolby etc sound mod need selinux permissive mode to run smoothly.

Viper by itself doesn't need permissive. No sense in folks changing things unnecessarily.
16th March 2017, 08:55 PM |#23590  
Flag Colchester

Donate to Me
More
I use faster angler and realised the problem was caused by setting permissive script in aroma installer.
16th March 2017, 09:26 PM |#23591  
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcleod

Ok, but reproduceable bootloop doesn't help either

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS+A3003 mit Tapatalk

I can attest, night and day difference with and without the module. I was having bootloop issues too. Fixed it by extracting the module, opening the config.sh file, and changing automount from false to true, then recompressing the files. I haven't seen any discussion whether this worked for others or not but you can try it out.

It would also help to have the magiskmount zip. I can't remember where it's at but I think in the XDA thread of magisk module (collection). Flashing that zip mounts magisk in TWRP. Then you can use the TWRP file manager to remove the problematic module if it still bootloops. You just need to place an empty file called remove in the module folder to remove it. No file extension, nothing like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to gk1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gk1984 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)