final version:what: it is the grand release of ASSG™
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=66867696

"err on the side of kindness"
15th May 2016, 10:01 PM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,131

More
Thank you for the mention guys, I was happy to help it was worth it, really exceptional work, I knew you'd be the guys to pull it off.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
15th May 2016, 10:38 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 707

More
Cool to see this fully released. Tested many versions in the viper thread. Congrats, looking forward seeing how this mod evolves

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
15th May 2016, 10:44 PM |#25  
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I installed in my M8, stuck in "starting aplications" after flashing, using Leedroid last release, I tried with dalvik wipe and same result.
One week ago I has ARISE working very good on my Leedroid powered M8, but the was the 0.8.1 zip, I don't know what produces this, I must to say that I have to try several time to download correctly the file from AFH. May be I flashed a corrupted file??
15th May 2016, 11:32 PM |#26  
Flag Katy Tx
Thanks Meter: 111

Donate to Me
More
Awesome! Truly the one mod to rule them all.
15th May 2016, 11:32 PM |#27  
Recognized Contributor
Flag kent
Thanks Meter: 4,131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necktru

I installed in my M8, stuck in "starting aplications" after flashing, using Leedroid last release, I tried with dalvik wipe and same result.
One week ago I has ARISE working very good on my Leedroid powered M8, but the was the 0.8.1 zip, I don't know what produces this, I must to say that I have to try several time to download correctly the file from AFH. May be I flashed a corrupted file??

It's being looked into mate, you have answered what ghero needed to know thanks, flash the version that did work until it's addressed.
Also if you are s-off you can flash Harmon karden and it will boot fine, or alternately flash srom and choose hk sound, it will also work with jbl.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
16th May 2016, 12:15 AM |#28  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,874

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necktru

The first thing I noticed with this report is how similar it is to Xperia reports. 0.8.1 was the last version before incompatibility came with future versions. I have a strong suspicion that the for Xperia versions may be the same solution you guys need and if so, will obviously need to be named differently. Please try and report back!
The Following User Says Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
16th May 2016, 01:02 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I'm not 100% sure if this mod is the problem, but after flashing (dirty rom flash first to be sure of no other sound mods) Google Play services and chrome started constantly crashing. Restoring to before installing the mod has fixed the problem. Has anyone else come across this? Could sound control in Arter97's kernel be the conflicting with the mod? I have no idea why this would affect Google services.
16th May 2016, 01:07 AM |#30  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,874

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiid

I'm not 100% sure if this mod is the problem, but after flashing (dirty rom flash first to be sure of no other sound mods) Google Play services and chrome started constantly crashing. Restoring to before installing the mod has fixed the problem. Has anyone else come across this? Could sound control in Arter97's kernel be the conflicting with the mod? I have no idea why this would affect Google services.

Sounds like a Gapps issue. If Gapps is not included with your rom then your dirty rom flashing instructions might require flashing Gapps as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
16th May 2016, 04:21 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 771

More
Congratulations..this is great.. Btw 1st page spot for sale
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)