59 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,519

By A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems, Member on 15th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2019, 05:54 AM |#33481  
Thanks Meter: 1,849

More
its all in the OP
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 11:55 AM |#33482  
Flag Cluj Napoca
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
Guys! Can someone plz tell if Viper4Arise is compatible with Android 10?
29th November 2019, 01:35 PM |#33483  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,037

Donate to Me
More
If anything is compatible with Android 10, it's by chance. None of this has been touched in ages by any of us from the Team. We have long since all moved on.. although not what we wanted to do, we never did recover from letting a fox into the henhouse years ago. ARISE was something beautiful, but it's now just.. memories.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 04:16 AM |#33484  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

If anything is compatible with Android 10, it's by chance. None of this has been touched in ages by any of us from the Team. We have long since all moved on.. although not what we wanted to do, we never did recover from letting a fox into the henhouse years ago. ARISE was something beautiful, but it's now just.. memories.

How come ?, what happened ?. I assume you were one of the members who helped the Arise system magic happen, is that so ?

None the less, I am an all things audio fan and I thank all the people involved in this project. My first android experience as an User
some years back has started with nothing less then a good Root to my first Samsung and the learning to install this wonderful
Arise System.

Thank You so much !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to klmtg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klmtg Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 04:51 AM |#33485  
Thanks Meter: 1,849

More
@klmtg
Forward from ARISE Notification Channel
Hey family, Roi here.
I know you had no updates for a while.
Reason is ARISE is pretty much dead..
When you think of it, the golden days of sound mods (besides v4a) are over..
The team has decided that it's time to face reality and shut down ARISE.
We want to thank you all for all the support and dedication.
ARISE wasn't just a sound mod community, it was a family.
We learned alot with each release.
We never did this for profit and that was the reason.
Each of us got his own life to take care of, making the work harder to find time to.
If and when we will be back we will open this channel and the groups once more.
Updates will be posted on the XDA thread.
Of course for any issues you can post there too and a family member will try to help.
We thank you again for all the support.
We will give 24 hours for anyone that wanna leave before the groups and channels will be deleted.
Peace and love from all the ARISE team!

(not trying to speak for @wrongway213. but this is part of the answer).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 07:19 AM |#33486  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmtg

How come ?, what happened ?. I assume you were one of the members who helped the Arise system magic happen, is that so ?

None the less, I am an all things audio fan and I thank all the people involved in this project. My first android experience as an User
some years back has started with nothing less then a good Root to my first Samsung and the learning to install this wonderful
Arise System.

Thank You so much !

Yeah, that was wonderful project. Electronic piece of an art. I wish it to be continued... Anyway, big big thanks to the whole team for their fantastic work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sithek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord Sithek Ad-Free
12th December 2019, 01:01 AM |#33487  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,037

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmtg

Arise System.

Thank You so much !

Life just kind of happens and people move on and get separated, different devices... Some super crazy stuff that went down when things got really big for a while back in the day we never recovered from.. and we're all just kinda doing this and that now. So glad to hear we were your first great root experience though. Of all the work I've done and been involved with in Android, ARISE will always have my heart. Thanks for the kind words.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
12th December 2019, 10:29 AM |#33488  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,651

Donate to Me
More
I see you lurking Lennon 👀👀

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
25th December 2019, 09:44 AM |#33489  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Why Arise4Viper doesn't work on android auto??
25th December 2019, 03:03 PM |#33490  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,225

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitayy

Why Arise4Viper doesn't work on android auto??

Please read at least the last few posts before asking.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...9/post81003761
This project has been abandoned in 2018.
Try actual developed mods like the Viper4Android magisk module or the Viper4Android 2.7 app:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...8/post71533072

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
25th December 2019, 03:17 PM |#33491  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

Please read at least the last few posts before asking.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...9/post81003761
This project has been abandoned in 2018.
Try actual developed mods like the Viper4Android magisk module or the Viper4Android 2.7 app:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...8/post71533072

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

I test viper4android its not working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)