Thanks Meter: 2,522

By A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems, Member on 15th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2019, 03:17 PM |#33491  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

Please read at least the last few posts before asking.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...9/post81003761
This project has been abandoned in 2018.
Try actual developed mods like the Viper4Android magisk module or the Viper4Android 2.7 app:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...8/post71533072

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

I test viper4android its not working
25th December 2019, 06:15 PM |#33492  
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitayy

I test viper4android its not working

Try the 2.7.1.0 version from the XDA labs app store by team DeWitt. That one has had the best compatibility over 3 different devices I've tried it on. I've never used Android auto but you might need to experiment with the audio modification and audio compatibility magisk modules to get it to work with it.

https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...dewitt.viperfx
The Following User Says Thank You to KUSOsan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KUSOsan Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 08:03 AM |#33493  
Flag Essen
Thanks Meter: 1,781

More
Dear (Ex-)ARISE team and contributors,

I have a maybe pretty strange question regarding the included V4A DDC and IRS presets in the old ZIP file.
Before doing anything wrong, I wanted to ask in behalf of our team, if it is okay to share the mentioned above V4A presets from some contributors for our ROM.
We are including the JamesDSP Manager as a build-in EQ in the ROM (ofc with the authors permission) and by now users keep asking about presets.

As it a) uses the old preset format included in the ARISE package for V4A 2.5 and the included presets in the package are/were awesome, I would like to know if we can share the presets from ARISE?

Thanks very much in advance on behalf of the AICP ROM team.
(Of course you can contact me anytime on PM)

---------- Post added at 08:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 ----------

I have a maybe pretty strange question regarding the included V4A DDC and IRS presets in the old ZIP file.
Before doing anything wrong, I wanted to ask in behalf of our team, if it is okay to share the mentioned above V4A presets from some contributors for our ROM.
We are including the JamesDSP Manager as a build-in EQ in the ROM (ofc with the authors permission) and by now users keep asking about presets.

As it a) uses the old preset format included in the ARISE package for V4A 2.5 and the included presets in the package are/were awesome, I would like to know if we can share the presets from ARISE?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wartomato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wartomato Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 08:15 AM |#33494  
Thanks Meter: 1,892

More
@guitardedhero ↑↑↑
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrocketdog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrocketdog Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 09:20 AM |#33495  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 24,558

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartomato

---------- Post added at 08:03 ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 ----------

Absolutely.

The intention all along was to share information and knowledge gained as well as anything tangible that might have resulted from that.

The only requirement we ever wanted was a link to this thread if any of the sound systems were included in a rom as a way to funnel user issues/requests our way instead of bombarding the rom thread with posts that we were capable and eager to address.

Obviously, your request is much different and support for systems included in roms is now essentially archived in these pages, so there is no requirement necessary regarding the usage of anything available in these pages.

No credit is necessary, either. If anything, the naming of presets or anything else should be handled to discern one preset from another, if that makes sense.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 10:57 AM |#33496  
Flag Essen
Thanks Meter: 1,781

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardedhero

Absolutely.

The intention all along was to share information and knowledge gained as well as anything tangible that might have resulted from that.

The only requirement we ever wanted was a link to this thread if any of the sound systems were included in a rom as a way to funnel user issues/requests our way instead of bombarding the rom thread with posts that we were capable and eager to address.

Obviously, your request is much different and support for systems included in roms is now essentially archived in these pages, so there is no requirement necessary regarding the usage of anything available in these pages.

No credit is necessary, either. If anything, the naming of presets or anything else should be handled to discern one preset from another, if that makes sense.

Yeah, it does make sense. Thank you.
We did not want to add ALL available presets. They are way too much for a normal user, haha, but I bet the users will thank you still for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wartomato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wartomato Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 05:51 PM |#33497  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 24,558

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartomato

Yeah, it does make sense. Thank you.
We did not want to add ALL available presets. They are way too much for a normal user, haha, but I bet the users will thank you still for that.

We thank you for your continued interest and encourage you to reach out to us if there is anything with which we can assist you.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)