59 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,522

By A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems, Member on 15th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2016, 02:52 AM |#5001  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 236

More
@guitardedhero new rc1 has BT on lg g5!! Thank you!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
16th June 2016, 02:53 AM |#5002  
Flag Richeyville
Thanks Meter: 1,661

More
RC1 sounding phenomenal using stock presets and smeejaytee tweak.prop with my ZombieSin profile. I know I always say this, and sure i'll say it again but BEST version thus far. Everything balanced to perfection. Crisp, clear and punchy with zero distortion. Every sound in it's proper place. This is definitely the go-to version👍

Sent from Outside the 9 using my Zombiefied Exodus OnyX
16th June 2016, 03:11 AM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 771

More
Good looks on the rc1 build
16th June 2016, 03:13 AM |#5004  
Flag Chicagoish
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Great work! Even the default sound is incredible!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
16th June 2016, 03:14 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Rc1 awesome! The best ever!
Stock audio config., JBL preset, guitardedhero tweak and audiophile 7.0

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00UD usando Tapatalk
16th June 2016, 03:24 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 3,648

More
@RatchetPanda, I got an error 7 message on the aroma, but it seems like it was after it flashed everything I'd set to install. Viper is installed, but I'm not sure where/what else to check to confirm if everything I wanted made it in (mostly hk/xplay). I guess my question to you is, if I saw it flash what I wanted prior to the error, am I likely all good?

From my SlimTab Pro 8.4
16th June 2016, 03:29 AM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejy462

Yes. Worked but not very intuitive. I've flashed (nearly) every version manually, but I gave aroma a try today. I think it took three or four tries to be successful. I should have taken screenshots and taken notes to explain in detail. If I remember right the biggest head scratcher was choosing v4a profiles. They're all selected, even no profile. Then it asked which location... If no profile is selected, why would I chose a location?

Lol you choose a location just for fun lol.. Maybe coming versions wil fix that.. 😉🙃
16th June 2016, 03:44 AM |#5008  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,937

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylanPHNX

@RatchetPanda, I got an error 7 message on the aroma, but it seems like it was after it flashed everything I'd set to install. Viper is installed, but I'm not sure where/what else to check to confirm if everything I wanted made it in (mostly hk/xplay). I guess my question to you is, if I saw it flash what I wanted prior to the error, am I likely all good?

From my SlimTab Pro 8.4

I got error 7, and while I was still in twrp, I re-ran Aroma and it finished properly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tcat007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tcat007 Ad-Free
16th June 2016, 03:45 AM |#5009  
Flag san jose, ca
Thanks Meter: 991

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee

I Borrowed that line, i hope you don't mind mate.

safe!

haha of course i don't mind, i only spend so much time off reading up on these lines and experimenting with them so that we eventually all know what is valid and can be used to adjust or fine tune in precisely this way. if an adjustment can be made this way is one less "problem" for GH to feel compelled to solve which as we know is just as likely to break everything for another group of users haha...

once i get arise, some version of it (r c1 causes me to hang at asus bootloader splash) working on my fresh xosp install, im going to test run a new tweak prop that is more in line with your guys'/where the mod is at now. it'd be cool if it could be included, once I've confirmed its as dank as i expect it to be.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to ephexxis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ephexxis Ad-Free
16th June 2016, 04:06 AM |#5010  
Flag Huntington Beach
Thanks Meter: 33

More
@guitardedhero Would you enlighten me on how are you connecting your phone to your DEH-80prs?

I'm leaning towards using our headunit's non aptx bluetooth over my s6's wolfson DAC via 3.5mm jack. That said I don't know if it'd conversely be worthwhile to invest in a separate USB-DAC that i could then use in the car as well as with my headphones.
LarappsOfDongle
16th June 2016, 04:07 AM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can someone please explain to me how the Aroma installer is 'not very intuitive'? I have never needed to flash it more than once for a single version.

Known quirks
1. No profile does not install profiles but still asks for location
2. You get error 7 if you uncheck all the profile boxes
A: read! There's one that says 'no profiles'

I'm working to improve it but if you guys don't say how I can't.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)