FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Recovery] LeTV x3-55 x3-55pro x3-65 x3-65pro

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 125
 
By dipcore, Senior Member on 19th February 2017, 01:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2017, 02:35 PM |#21  
dipcore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo123456

What does this recovery do?

https://www.google.ca/webhp?hl=en&sa...very+android&*


Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo123456

Do I need to install a ROM as well?

no
 
 
22nd March 2017, 03:36 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
How to install your custom ROM? @dipcore
22nd March 2017, 04:11 AM |#23  
dipcore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gello0

How to install your custom ROM? @dipcore

It's exactly the same as for recovery installation. The only difference is you need to use LetvUpgrade928.bin with my custom ROM You can download it here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UttX2Vxd29fRm8

- TV is off
- Put LetvUpgrade928.bin to root folder of a usb drive and insert it to the TV
- Stay in front of the TV and point the remote to the center of the TV and press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH-, CH+, POWER (each button should be hold during 1-2 seconds, so no rush)
- TV will boot up and you'll get a blue progress bar. After flashing the TV turns itself off.

The ROM is confirmed working with x3-55pro and x3-65 You may need to do factory reset after installation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dipcore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dipcore Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 06:58 AM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipcore

It's exactly the same as for recovery installation. The only difference is you need to use LetvUpgrade928.bin with my custom ROM You can download it here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UttX2Vxd29fRm8

- TV is off
- Put LetvUpgrade928.bin to root folder of a usb drive and insert it to the TV
- Stay in front of the TV and point the remote to the center of the TV and press: SETTINGS, VOL+, VOL-, CH-, CH+, POWER (each button should be hold during 1-2 seconds, so no rush)
- TV will boot up and you'll get a blue progress bar. After flashing the TV turns itself off.

The ROM is confirmed working with x3-55pro and x3-65 You may need to do factory reset after installation.

Thank you for the quick response I'll try it.
23rd March 2017, 11:36 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does it work for China ROM and rooting?
I have x55 with China ROM. Can I use the recovery bin for rooting?
Are we using this recovery for side loading apps/root kit?
Any working root kit version/package?
23rd March 2017, 02:17 PM |#26  
dipcore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.raja

I have x55 with China ROM. Can I use the recovery bin for rooting?
Are we using this recovery for side loading apps/root kit?
Any working root kit version/package?

You can. But it may be easier for you to use kingroot app.
23rd March 2017, 03:15 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How to Root (fail proof)
Could you add the steps for fail proof rooting?

Wish to remove the bolt-wares as I am using China ROM.

I see people commenting about boot loop after rooting.

Regards,
23rd March 2017, 04:57 PM |#28  
dipcore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.raja

I see people commenting about boot loop after rooting.
Regards,

It's not after rooting, but after wiping. It's fixed in 0.0.3
24th March 2017, 04:13 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
recovery flash failed for rom update_58052S.zip
x55 I moved from India ROM to China ROM update_58052S.zip. Now I have HDR. Wish to stay in China ROM.
Flashed 003 version recovery, blue progress bar started and failed. "Update failed message in Chinese". Requested press "OK" to restart.
No auto shutdown. rebooted normal to the Chinese ROM.
24th March 2017, 11:18 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.raja

x55 I moved from India ROM to China ROM update_58052S.zip. Now I have HDR. Wish to stay in China ROM.
Flashed 003 version recovery, blue progress bar started and failed. "Update failed message in Chinese". Requested press "OK" to restart.
No auto shutdown. rebooted normal to the Chinese ROM.

Can you send me link of China ROM I can use my PS4 with HDR
24th March 2017, 11:56 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gello0

Can you send me link of China ROM I can use my PS4 with HDR


http://forum.le.com/in/index.php?thr...3/#post-145349

ROM Download link:-
http://g3.letv.cn/225/53/18/letv-hdt...=5&splatid=500
Will require a factory reset after upgrade and Language setting after reset.

Use Google Translate on Mobile to navigate in Chinese. (Camera mode)

Enjoy HDR!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes