#include <disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for LineageOS is available on github : LineageOS Github repo.
NOTE: This build is only for the BQ Aquaris M8.
WARNING: Any question related to porting or ETA will be reported.
- FM Radio
- Light Sensor
- Power sensor
- Camera HAL
- Video recording
- Boot to TWRP.
- Wipe > Advanced Wipe.
- Select data, system, cache, Internal storage and swipe.
- Format data > type "yes".
- Install the ROM zip.
- Install G-APPS (Optional).
- Install Magisk/SuperSU (Optional).
- Reboot and enjoy
- ROM: https://github.com/mt8163/android_de...aquaris_m8.zip
- G-APPS (ARM64>7.1.2>pico/nano): https://opengapps.org/
- Device tree: https://github.com/mt8163/android_device_bq_aquaris_m8
- Vendor Tree: https://github.com/mt8163/android_vendor_bq_aquaris_m8
- Kernel: https://github.com/mt8163/android_kernel_bq_aquaris_m8
Special thanks to
- @diplomatic for the initial TWRP
- yos-two for mt8163 resources
- All people in contributors for the help with the ROM
Lineage OS 14.1 BQ Aquaris M8 (aquaris_m8), ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Rortiz2, novatillo, Kaijones23, t0x1cSH, diegocr, jmpfbmx
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked BL, TWRP
Based On: LineageOS
Current Beta Version: 1
Beta Release Date: 2020-03-09
Last Updated 2020-03-09