Xperience real Audio [RQ] IV

Search This thread

GeniusisHere

Nov 1, 2014
Hi Welcome 2 Xperience real audio, click and read the solutions below.
XDz9M5W.jpg

Download Links: Click Here
Changelog: Click Here
Reviews: Click Here
FAQ: Click Here
(high resolution project): Click Here

Code:
[center][B]
[color=darkred]Requirements[/color]
Android L MM N O+ supported
Stock Google/Aosp/Cm Roms preferred
[/center]
[/B]

Last edited:

GeniusisHere

Nov 1, 2014
RQ. explained
This is software optimization aiming to correct audio output, not boost audio output. RQ - meaning refined quality. "Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, not headphones. As a result, headphone listening is often plagued by a distorted soundstage—instruments and voices may seem incorrectly placed and trapped inside your head, causing an unnatural listening experience that can result in listener fatigue." [dirac]. Using the technologies of dirac/dts/Harman, The mod corrects an audio systems (headphone) impulse response, with further tweaks to force headphones to behaviour like a speaker. Quality audio require zero audio processing conflicts, rQ uses similar audio technologies, researched and tested to work as one.

Changelog:
Code:
soundsignature rQ IV:
- Android L support [beta]
- Improve audio resampling quantization [patched]
- 64bit software [accurate audio signal representation]
- Remastered optimization [bit-perfect tweaks]
- Rebased headphone measurement 
  [Harman equipment & software]
  [Snapdragon 820 > 805 previous]

Soundsignature rQ III:
- Fix speex resampler [More CPU Usage]'
- Fix Alsa [ config unreadable]

Soundsignature rQ II:
- Fix Script Errors [samsung bootloop issues]
- Add Alsa 24-64 [calculated best format/rate]

Soundsignature rQ I:
- Intial Release

Last edited:

GeniusisHere

Nov 1, 2014
Reviews

2017 > RQX latest

Has been a long time, no new update version. I really enjoyed it, it is not like the other Mods. Anyway, I hope you will continue to develop it. Sorry for my bad English.

Testing, so far amazed by this Mod!.....great sound
My experience for a day of use, the ringtone out of the main speaker is amazing, but during a call the speaker is very low and noisy, the ear speaker is really low even with volume all the way up in both cases.

All the versions are a true masterpiece, audio quality is amazing,

Hey bro try downloading off PC it wouldn't work on the XDA app for me either there's 3 zip on Android file host. For my review I'm shocked it does work on Nexus 6 purs Nexus ROM 6.0.1 I still use viper4android 2.3.4 for louder sound but together there perfect. Q3 also works on my Moto g4 resremix ROM.

Tested your new ss__Q, sounds really amazing, improved over previous builds... The zip is tiny appx. 2mb and sound way better than ARISE. You rock dude
Still testing this out but so far, Everything sounds great, been trying different audio sources and genres
AOSPA rom for the Nexus 6p, it has delay when using audio playback that has gone since flashing this. Nice work
Sounds as if I'm in a theater..Btw, created my account just to thank you..;)
This is my preferred sound mod. I had to fiddle with A.R.I.S.E. too much, the convolvers caused audio sync issues, and I didn't enjoy the sound as much as I had hoped. XRA Q requires no fiddling, works out of the box, and sounds good when I'm watching shows or listening to music. Thank you! (Thanks submitted on multiple posts as well.) I plan to install V4A to increase loudness on occasion. With Q's support for DTS/Dolby, would it be feasible to decode DTS/Dolby streams? (I use Plex for playback.)

2016 > intial BETA testing
Thanks for your mod. It is better standalone without V4A because V4A audio tweak effects will broke/interrupt the resulting sound. Enjoy!
Overall sound is great but this sound mod makes me unable to make calls I don't hear anything while calling but when I delete your mod everything goes back to normal :(
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
YOU DID IT!! Everything works! You might have the best sounding mod on XDA. That's my opinion anyway. Thanks for your contribution.
Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
This sound great :) does it use any services or does overall phone perfomance reduce?
This mod is really good but my feedback is that the bass is less pure and hard than stock. Maybe a special edition for bass would be good? Thanks.
Who ever getting flashing error... Try to flash with flashfire... I install with it... My phone sounds amazing... The best mod on xda... I lov it... Thanks dev
Wow.....Tried every audio mods for past 2 weeks and MAN......... I'm gonna settle for this one.........i can really feel the difference........ Now I'm afraid to mess with the equalizer......:(
Very good mod........ Period........ :good::fingers-crossed:
I have been using this mod for months and i can say that it does wonders !There's a noticeable difference in sound quality.

Last edited:

GeniusisHere

Nov 1, 2014
Q&A
>does this mod work with other mods?
no cuz i love my optimization > i have never tested it with any other mod

>what equalizer can I use on top?
Viper4android - works at standard 48khz, not good.

>is music better without equalizers?
yes

>how can I get the best sound with no equalizers?
>stay calm and trust my optimization
>use a music player that supports high quality playback > eg radsone app gives me 24bit option
>get FLAC instead of compressed mp3,aac files/playback on stream services using highest quality setting
>buy an amp > using mixerpath/viper4android/EQ's to increase volume is for noobs

>R Q X which one should i flash?
i don't know.

>How to get best compatibility?
DO A CLEAN FLASH

>Can this be included in ROMS?
ask for permission - i can assist in making Xperience real audio compatible for your device/rom.

Last edited:

Johniscool

Sep 19, 2016
tested on qualcomm device running 6.x.x Marshmellow Aosp; the mod works as described in post1

@GeniusisHere,

I create this xda account just to thank you
I tested it on mtk device running lollipop 5.1.1 Aosp
I wasn't expecting the sound through my 4.1 speakers to be so wow!!, and whilst using the earphones it feels like the sound is outside the earphones :eek: I don't know.. I need to go back and listen to more songs.

Last edited:

PiggyFlooper

Oct 12, 2013
Hi @GeniusisHere
Thank you for sharing
I want to help with the installation, so that in case something goes wrong, your sound mod can be uninstalled, but I don't want to host the files

Here is the installer- post edit, took links down because these differ from op

I'll post the uninstaller in a little while...

Edit- and here is the uninstaller
Edited

Last edited:

M Huzaifah

Nov 11, 2015
Kuching
Thanks for your mod. It is better standalone without V4A because V4A audio tweak effects will broke/interrupt the resulting sound. Enjoy!

Last edited:

GeniusisHere

Nov 1, 2014
@PiggyFlooper
Thank you, i will test and upload your changes as BETA2.

edit: tested, im not sure why i was getting updater script errors. however i fixed the errors and some lil typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: PiggyFlooper

superboy123

Jan 13, 2013
Chennai
Tested on Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon with AICP ROM (based on CM13 Marshmallow).
Flashed it and felt a noticeable difference.
Used it along with ARISE sound mod and Biohazard sound mod.
Good work bro!

PiggyFlooper

Oct 12, 2013
@PiggyFlooper
Thank you, i will test and upload your changes as BETA2.

edit: tested, im not sure why i was getting updater script errors. however i fixed the errors and some lil typos.

Hey Genius, I reviewed the files and could only find one error, in the installer, albeit a big one-
set_perm(0, 0, 0777, "/tmp/backup.sh.sh");

Other than that, I couldn't see anything that would trigger updater-script error, what else did you find?

Just curious

Last edited:

DarkhunterHellsing

Jul 10, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Welcome 2 Xperience real audio, click and read the solutions below.
    XDz9M5W.jpg

Download Links: Click Here
    Changelog: Click Here
    Reviews: Click Here
    FAQ: Click Here
    (high resolution project): Click Here

Code:
    [center][B]
    [color=darkred]Requirements[/color]
    Android L MM N O+ supported
    Stock Google/Aosp/Cm Roms preferred
    [/center]
    [/B]
    DUGXhER.png

Download Links - Below

sUgfniQ.png

(Coming Soon)
    RQ. explained
    This is software optimization aiming to correct audio output, not boost audio output. RQ - meaning refined quality. "Music is usually mixed with loudspeakers in mind, not headphones. As a result, headphone listening is often plagued by a distorted soundstage—instruments and voices may seem incorrectly placed and trapped inside your head, causing an unnatural listening experience that can result in listener fatigue." [dirac]. Using the technologies of dirac/dts/Harman, The mod corrects an audio systems (headphone) impulse response, with further tweaks to force headphones to behaviour like a speaker. Quality audio require zero audio processing conflicts, rQ uses similar audio technologies, researched and tested to work as one.

Changelog:
    Code:
    soundsignature rQ IV:
    - Android L support [beta]
    - Improve audio resampling quantization [patched]
    - 64bit software [accurate audio signal representation]
    - Remastered optimization [bit-perfect tweaks]
    - Rebased headphone measurement 
      [Harman equipment & software]
      [Snapdragon 820 > 805 previous]

Soundsignature rQ III:
    - Fix speex resampler [More CPU Usage]'
    - Fix Alsa [ config unreadable]

Soundsignature rQ II:
    - Fix Script Errors [samsung bootloop issues]
    - Add Alsa 24-64 [calculated best format/rate]

Soundsignature rQ I:
    - Intial Release
    Reviews

2017 > RQX latest

Has been a long time, no new update version. I really enjoyed it, it is not like the other Mods. Anyway, I hope you will continue to develop it. Sorry for my bad English.

Testing, so far amazed by this Mod!.....great sound
    My experience for a day of use, the ringtone out of the main speaker is amazing, but during a call the speaker is very low and noisy, the ear speaker is really low even with volume all the way up in both cases.

All the versions are a true masterpiece, audio quality is amazing,

Hey bro try downloading off PC it wouldn't work on the XDA app for me either there's 3 zip on Android file host. For my review I'm shocked it does work on Nexus 6 purs Nexus ROM 6.0.1 I still use viper4android 2.3.4 for louder sound but together there perfect. Q3 also works on my Moto g4 resremix ROM.

Tested your new ss__Q, sounds really amazing, improved over previous builds... The zip is tiny appx. 2mb and sound way better than ARISE. You rock dude
    Still testing this out but so far, Everything sounds great, been trying different audio sources and genres
    AOSPA rom for the Nexus 6p, it has delay when using audio playback that has gone since flashing this. Nice work
    Sounds as if I'm in a theater..Btw, created my account just to thank you..;)
    This is my preferred sound mod. I had to fiddle with A.R.I.S.E. too much, the convolvers caused audio sync issues, and I didn't enjoy the sound as much as I had hoped. XRA Q requires no fiddling, works out of the box, and sounds good when I'm watching shows or listening to music. Thank you! (Thanks submitted on multiple posts as well.) I plan to install V4A to increase loudness on occasion. With Q's support for DTS/Dolby, would it be feasible to decode DTS/Dolby streams? (I use Plex for playback.)

2016 > intial BETA testing
    Overall sound is great but this sound mod makes me unable to make calls I don't hear anything while calling but when I delete your mod everything goes back to normal :(
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    YOU DID IT!! Everything works! You might have the best sounding mod on XDA. That's my opinion anyway. Thanks for your contribution.
    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    This sound great :) does it use any services or does overall phone perfomance reduce?
    This mod is really good but my feedback is that the bass is less pure and hard than stock. Maybe a special edition for bass would be good? Thanks.
    Who ever getting flashing error... Try to flash with flashfire... I install with it... My phone sounds amazing... The best mod on xda... I lov it... Thanks dev
    Wow.....Tried every audio mods for past 2 weeks and MAN......... I'm gonna settle for this one.........i can really feel the difference........ Now I'm afraid to mess with the equalizer......:(
    Very good mod........ Period........ :good::fingers-crossed:
    I have been using this mod for months and i can say that it does wonders !There's a noticeable difference in sound quality.