29th August 2016, 05:56 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 4,396

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetPanda

how do unclog system, i dont see how u say arise clog system arise good sound. i try ur mod to see if it has no clog. what is clog about arise? what files make arise clog, how is it mod not clog

Mad configs, Many "ported" features work only on original devices, as they are tied to flinger, or other libs. Sony features - it's placebo. Samsung features work only on Exynos, and won't on MTK or QC, and vice versa. Dts - won't work anywhere except Huawei or Vivo (where did they came from). Beats & SRS from m7 - work only with m7's flinger (Sony Xperia X Performance also has SRS written in flinger). Arise also has many libs ripped off music playes - those libs won't work outside player apps! The same with other mods. You can look into logs on your own to define what is properly working & what's not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UltraM8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraM8 Ad-Free

29th August 2016, 06:12 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraM8

Mad configs, Many "ported" features work only on original devices, as they are tied to flinger, or other libs. Sony features - it's placebo. Samsung features work only on Exynos, and won't on MTK or QC, and vice versa. Dts - won't work anywhere except Huawei or Vivo (where did they came from). Beats & SRS from m7 - work only with m7's flinger (Sony Xperia X Performance also has SRS written in flinger). Arise also has many libs ripped off music playes - those libs won't work outside player apps! The same with other mods. You can look into logs on your own to define what is properly working & what's not.

Hey the audio effects conf puts the music players libs in effect globally like neutronmp.so you'll find being used in arises audio effects conf. @guitardedhero can we clear the water before war breaks out like I already see its going to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metrohackz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metrohackz Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 06:15 PM |#13  

More
See libs are not being thrown in at random
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-29-13-13-55.png
Views:	11582
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	3858580  
29th August 2016, 06:18 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
So is this a mod that just modifies system?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
29th August 2016, 06:19 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrohackz

See libs are not being thrown in at random

Now show the logs, that it's running without any errors & flinger got them working) I highly doubt it woukd without connection to service app (for example Ice from Asus shown in the picture).
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraM8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraM8 Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 06:20 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viddy135

So is this a mod that just modifies system?

Yep. It ups your sound quality, without having junk libs - thats what we were aiming. You will definetly hear it)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UltraM8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraM8 Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 06:21 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

It ups your sound quality - thats what we were aiming. You will definetly hear it)

Trying now

29th August 2016, 06:22 PM |#18  

More
Okay here's a better question what the hell are you guys using to produce the effects if theres no audio effects conf or anything like that it looks like this is some libs thrown together with nothing to call on those libs to be used regardless if its placebo or not arise still is superb over this so whatever arise is using to clog the system is actually pretty darn nifty.
29th August 2016, 06:26 PM |#19  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23,870

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay here's a better question what the hell are you guys using to produce the effects if theres no audio effects conf or anything like that it looks like this is some libs thrown together with nothing to call on those libs to be used regardless if its placebo or not arise still is superb over this so whatever arise is using to clog the system is actually pretty darn nifty.

He patches the audio_effects with the library path and uuid. This guy, these guys, know what they're doing. Trust me, this is not another one of those "goons" threads.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to guitardedhero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guitardedhero Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 06:27 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

We are using audio libs EVERY android phone has by default) Just extractetd from right places & mixed for perfect audio output. Doma999 even deleted all of the "soundfx" folders - and guess what? Audio still works, he's even saying its way better for him (on htc m8). Will try this hack later on my devices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UltraM8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraM8 Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 06:32 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

We are using audio libs EVERY android phone has by default) Just extractetd from right places & mixed for perfect audio output. Doma999 even deleted all of the "soundfx" folders - and guess what? Audio still works, he's even saying its way better for him (on htc m8). Will try this hack later on my devices.

Ahhhh I see that explains why the libs look like my normal libs from a clean ROM flash well I'll give you guys this I like the bass coming from this mod but I lost detail a bit from that but with some major v4a adjustments I got it sounding good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audiomod, audiophile, soundmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)