1,117 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,391

Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 07:49 AM |#5681  
Flag Gloucester, UK
Thanks Meter: 147

More
FYI
12.08 still not working on HTC11, TWRP error 2. Sauron installs fine.
Maybe I'll try the Magisk method when it's available?

13th August 2019, 01:56 PM |#5682  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is there any way i can install narsil into my device without flashing via custom recovery or sideload? I have root privilege and was wondering if i can just copy and paste the files into the correct directory and get it to work.

Trying to get sideload to work and using v4a somehow messed up my sound quality. With no backup and direction , i was hoping somebody here could assist me in this matter.

Thanks
13th August 2019, 04:02 PM |#5683  
Flag Salisbury
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hey guys

I have odd situation whenever I flash ainur mode in magisk my viper4android stops working, I'm getting abnormal status in viper...I have installed audio modification library but problem still occur, can someone tell what I'm dojng wrong?
13th August 2019, 05:31 PM |#5684  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraM8

Narsil & Sauron updated to latest Unity. Narsil also has critical bugfixes for compatibility with some devices. Sauron will be updated in magisk repo soon, Narsil yet has to be tested by you, before it'll show up there.

We're aslo closing gofund campaign. 310$ raised so far, David soon gonna send them to my PP. It's still 120$ below the goal (according to the smallest price of the device on aliexpress), so anyone who wanted to help - it's about time and paypal would be the right place to do that.

Anyways I want to thank people who already donated - you guys rock & Mordor won't forget you! You've invested into the future of the development going on here.

I'll be out drinking alot for several days, starting tomorrow with my bday. Expecting all of you at our tg with cancerous memes to boost the party XD

Happy bday man
The Following User Says Thank You to RealSpArTeN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RealSpArTeN Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 05:50 PM |#5685  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkolonko123

Hey guys

I have odd situation whenever I flash ainur mode in magisk my viper4android stops working, I'm getting abnormal status in viper...I have installed audio modification library but problem still occur, can someone tell what I'm dojng wrong?

I would start fresh:

Uninstall all audio mods
Install narsil
Install viper
Install AML

Reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to greyhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greyhd Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 05:57 PM |#5686  
Flag Salisbury
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhd

I would start fresh:

Uninstall all audio mods
Install narsil
Install viper
Install AML

Reboot

Shall i reboot after each installation or install those 3 in the above order and then reboot?
13th August 2019, 06:28 PM |#5687  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkolonko123

Shall i reboot after each installation or install those 3 in the above order and then reboot?

Install all three then reboot. Are you using Magisk? If you are just use the back arrow on the top left corner.
The Following User Says Thank You to greyhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greyhd Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 05:01 AM |#5688  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
in a fresh new rom Redmi note 7s
i install twrp magisk James DSP
dsp just open and close automatically
i tried aml also but not work.
any solution.
14th August 2019, 12:59 PM |#5689  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornwilder

Is there any way i can install narsil into my device without flashing via custom recovery or sideload? I have root privilege and was wondering if i can just copy and paste the files into the correct directory and get it to work.

Trying to get sideload to work and using v4a somehow messed up my sound quality. With no backup and direction , i was hoping somebody here could assist me in this matter.

Thanks

Flash it through magisk... For me also the only way because i am QB6 on Pixel 3 XL (no working recovery). I think you cant sideload a magisk modul.
14th August 2019, 05:34 PM |#5690  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
sry for my ignorance, but whats is the difference between ainur sauron and ainur narsil? can i install both for better experience?
14th August 2019, 10:40 PM |#5691  
Flag blackpool
Thanks Meter: 2,513

More
Is there anyway to enable Dirac support on a OnePlus device running a custom ROM? Though this might be a good place ask sorry if not😁 just that all the sound mods going are never as good without it on custom roms
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audiomod, audiophile, soundmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)