1,141 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,657

Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2020, 11:05 AM |#5901  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Điệp Khối

Got bootloop on my Vince running android 10 (havoc 3.1) after flashed magisk module via TWRP (I have to flash via TWRP because when I flash via Magisk it said: "cannot mount /dsp")
Please help!!!

I have the same problem. It would be good to know how to solve it. I had the same with Viper4Android, there I just needed to rename post-fs-data.sh, but that solution doesn't seem to work here.
13th January 2020, 12:43 PM |#5902  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,218

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiszla

I have the same problem. It would be good to know how to solve it. I had the same with Viper4Android, there I just needed to rename post-fs-data.sh, but that solution doesn't seem to work here.

I don't own an android 10 device but I know that/system can't be mounted anymore on 10. Maybe that's the case for/dsp (stands most likely for digital signal processing) too or it's a subfolder of / system so if magisk can't mount it TWRP won't do it neither.
Which version of magisk are you on?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
13th January 2020, 12:58 PM |#5903  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

I don't own an android 10 device but I know that/system can't be mounted anymore on 10. Maybe that's the case for/dsp (stands most likely for digital signal processing) too or it's a subfolder of / system so if magisk can't mount it TWRP won't do it neither.
Which version of magisk are you on?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

/dsp mounting in TWRP works, it says it's installed correctly, but the ROM doesn't boot.
I need to remove the module with the mm script to boot into android. Also before, when I was on Pie, I had the same with Magisk not being able to mount it, but could install with TWRP and use it. I'm using the latest Magisk (20.3).
13th January 2020, 02:54 PM |#5904  
Flag Gloucester, UK
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy777

I live in America and in America we got a special type of audiophile. They have 1200 watt subs in there 500 dollar cars. You can hear them coming down the street or feel them if your outside. They get out of there vehicle and the doors open theres no music or lyrics its just bass I kid you not these guys are all over my town in the country they think there keeping it gangster. They honestly think that sounds good. You can have that I want a nice clear system like bose or something. I dont understand it. LMAO

Those 'audiophiles' are here too in the UK. There's a 'Moron' button on their dashboards.....
Sorry, off-topic......
BTW, loving this 'true' audiophile thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bick Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 06:38 PM |#5905  
Thanks Meter: 927

More
Deleted
14th January 2020, 11:14 AM |#5906  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

Got bootloop on my Vince running android 10 (havoc 3.1) after flashed magisk module via TWRP (I have to flash via TWRP because when I flash via Magisk it said: "cannot mount /dsp")
Please help!!!

Try to remove service.sh file. It helps in DTS_HPX module for me.
14th January 2020, 12:12 PM |#5907  

More
Quote:

Please help!!!

I finally found the source of this problem. It has to do something with Magisk not being able to set the SELinux rules (I have a ROM with SELinux permissive, so that may cause it to fail?). Nevertheless, if you have SELinux on permissive, you can simply remove the corresponding lines in the setup scripts of the module.
  1. Download the mm script for Magisk module management from recovery (This is to temporarily disable the module and boot into Android to edit the file. You can also edit the file using adb from recovery using another device (e.g. computer) if that's your thing.)
  2. Install Ainur Sauron (or any other module, which requires some rules set for SELinux)
  3. If it can't install in Magisk, because it can't mount /dsp, download the TWRP zip from the XDA thread and flash it from recovery.
  4. Flash the mm script zip.
  5. DON'T reboot yet. Go to Advanced -> Terminal and enter "sh sdcard/mm"
  6. Select "d", then type part of module name (e.g. "sauron"), then press enter. It should only show ainur_sauron as disabled.
  7. Reboot to System, choose your preferred file explorer with root capabilities and go to "/data/adb/modules/ainur_sauron".
  8. Open "service.sh" with a text editor and place a "#" before the line that starts with "magiskpolicy" to comment it out. (If you have problem with another module, look around in the module scripts for this line and comment it out everywhere)
  9. Reboot to recovery, go to Terminal, start mm script and do the same as before to enable the module.
  10. Reboot to System, and it should work.
Note that you need to do this every time you update or reinstall the module. I hope this helps.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM |#5908  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 255

More
I wonder if this is compatible with iBasso DX160 using Lurker FW as it allows one to use Magisk on this unit. Been searching for an Android DAP that has a superior dac unlike from the Smartphones.

For those who has it, is Sauron or Narsil works on this unit? Thanks in advance for those who can share their wisdom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audiomod, audiophile, soundmod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)